Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if only 😂. You should see how many patients there are that make their wishes known to their family about end of life care and when the family member can't make decisions anymore the healthcare proxy overrides what they want and their loved one just suffers till the end. All because they think their 90yr old mom/dad will pull through and live longer. So yea, people suck. I get it's hard to lose a loved one, but damn, honor their wishes
My big sis and I were just updating that stuff this week with my 86 year-old dad. Lucky for my dad, if big sis wimps out (document says if she "can't or won't" make decisions in accordancewith the document) I get to step in. My dad has me keep a signed, notarized copy because in the back of his head he worries my big sis might not have the guts.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My big sis and I were just updating that stuff this week with my 86 year-old dad. Lucky for my dad, if big sis wimps out (document says if she "can't or won't" make decisions in accordancewith the document) I get to step in. My dad has me keep a signed, notarized copy because in the back of his head he worries my big sis might not have the guts.
Smart. It's not an easy decision, but I have seen way to many people suffer when they could have gone comfortable. My parents just made me their healthcare proxy since my brother and sister are teachers and I'm the only one in the medical field

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$100 refundable deposit is a pretty low bar to order a Bronco. There are going to be quite a few people who can't or never really intended to follow through with a purchase.
As long as all these Broncos for sale had a reservation backing the order, we all had the same chance to register.
These Broncos for sale don't bother me.
Priority/VIP 'line-jumpers' was a slap in the face.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 of those could be the asshole flippers 🤮 🤬
I wonder what the others are.

If a dealer goes over the 20% allotment, what happens to the orders of people who made the mistake of choosing that dealer?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder what the others are.

If a dealer goes over the 20% allotment, what happens to the orders of people who made the mistake of choosing that dealer?
I'd like to think most of them are just customer orders and the site is auto populating. So already taken and not for sale.

I heard (from a dealer guy) if they go over the 20% that affects future allocations and doesn't mess with Bronco reservations.

But who knows if Ford is still holding true on that?

Sponsored

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd like to think most of them are just customer orders and the site is auto populating. So already taken and not for sale.

I heard (from a dealer guy) if they go over the 20% that affects future allocations and doesn't mess with Bronco reservations.

One of the Bronco’s on their site is mine and is scheduled to be built 7/13. I haven’t discussed cancelling or selling my build. As you suggested, I’m assuming it’s just something that is auto populated to their site.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't realize MSRPS were at 77 and 79K!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model