Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seriously, I think longer. This is the longest you've been around in awhile. And that other dude with an oddly similar avatar hasn't been around in forever!
You mean this guy?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20210811-205626_Chrome

Yep, never met him... No idea what you are talking about 😉
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously, what the s**t is happening to Ford. I feel as though I’ve been pretty even keeled up until this point, but where do you think the revived Bronco will end up in Ford’s history? Right above (or possibly even below) the Pinto? At least they “successfully“ launched and sold the Pinto for several years before all the lawsuits.
OK, sorry everyone. End of rant. I just want my Ford Pinto…..I mean Bronco. :ROFLMAO:

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously, what the s**t is happening to Ford. I feel as though I’ve been pretty even keeled up until this point, but where do you think the revived Bronco will end up in Ford’s history? Right above (or possibly even below) the Pinto? At least they “successfully“ launched and sold the Pinto for several years before all the lawsuits.
OK, sorry everyone. End of rant. I just want my Ford Pinto…..I mean Bronco. :ROFLMAO:
I guess it depends on what happens over the next 8-12 weeks and how the situation recovers (or not).
Sponsored