Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I'm starting to feel like @acnp2022 now...i ordered decals for the Bronco across the grill... Don't want black... So I ordered sky blue, we'll see how it looks. 🤷‍♂️

SmartSelect_20210827-103224_Chrome.jpg
are those for the sport or big bronco? Photo looks like the sport and they might not be the same size just and FYI
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What color Bronco? I forgot
Velocity Blue

are those for the sport or big bronco? Photo looks like the sport and they might not be the same size just and FYI
The pic is of Sport... When ordering had to choose between Sport and Big Bronco. I chose Big Bronco of course.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember when Maximas were marketed as the "4 door sports car"? More like "wrong wheel drive" but that didn't make it past the 2nd marketing meeting.
I had a '92 Maxima SE "4DSC" 6 speed MT V6. That car was great. Had the 300Z engine in it, but it didn't have the twin turbos. (even though it was FWD)

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only the ones up in here know about dirt mountain. If you are, they could have just said "Dirt Mountain, we'll let you know when we set it free".
Yes, I was about to say that @PowPow is going to get his before mine. I was probably one of the last dozen or so made before shutting it down, and then they parked it next to the excavator as they ship them out in FIFO (first - in - first - out) order.

I'd better get this thing this year! 😤

Last edited:

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Impressive, I'm at 2,000 miles and an 18.2 average overall.

Do you use CarPlay and if yes, do you know how to get out of CarPlay once your in it? If I want to put on AM or FM radio while using google maps I can do it from the steering wheel but that sucks. I can't figure out how to change the main dash screen. I can do it on my truck, I can do it on my Volvo, so I'm surprised I can't on the Bronco. Hopefully that question makes sense.
If I'm understanding the question correctly there should be an "app" on the carplay screen with the Ford logo, (you may have to swipe to find it) pressing it takes you back to the Sync screen. This is how it works in most cars I've been in and I vaguely remember doing it in my dealer's Wildtrak two weeks ago.

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
DUCK DONUTS!!! Great stuff. Did you go to the one actually in Duck, NC? I heard they were opening one up here in North Jersey somewhere. Paramus I'm assuming
There's a Duck Donuts in Greenbrook on 22 - freakin' excellent donuts. Depending on your frame of reference, is that North Jersey? (I'm one of those "Central Jersey" guys out in Hunterdon - yes Central Jersey is real!)

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a '92 Maxima SE "4DSC" 6 speed MT V6. That car was great. Had the 300Z engine in it, but it didn't have the twin turbos. (even though it was FWD)
I had a 97 GLE, but it was the 4 speed auto v6. Car was bulletproof, that's for sure....still not sure it was a "4DSC" haha

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There's a Duck Donuts in Greenbrook on 22 - freakin' excellent donuts. Depending on your frame of reference, is that North Jersey? (I'm one of those "Central Jersey" guys out in Hunterdon - yes Central Jersey is real!)
Yes Hunterdon is Central Jersey.. Greenbrook is south of 78,so definitely central jersey ;)

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have a Duck Donuts in Mamaroneck...so maybe bring that bad ass truck to the car show on 9/12 and pick up some donuts.

Better yet, I'll buy donuts and have them in the Bronco for anyone who comes!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait a second. The BL I'm driving has the 12" screen with. Audio, Android Auto, Navigation... And whatever else in the bottom. Are you saying the 8" screen doesn't have that? (that's what my Base will have). Because that bottom line makes it easy to switch between stuff, I kinda like it.
That's exactly what I'm saying...no line on the bottom of stuff.

I'll see if there is a Ford app that takes you back, haven't tried that. I'll see SNDYCLWS later tonight.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love that this is a local thing now... Dirty jerzey!
Sponsored