Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was able to get 1.63% through Citizens Bank at the Dealer. I had to buy out my Tahoe last month since there's like, ya know, no Tahoes available.

Just tell them you can get a better rate from whatever bank, and at the very least they'll match it. Then depending on credit, the finance guy can usually do better.

I started at I think 5, then they came back with 3.something, I told them I can get 2.0 at some credit union (which I do not belong to), and they came back matching it. So I said, good enough for me. Then it went to 1.8% and by the time I finally talked to the finance guy, he had me at 1.63%.

I don't know how big Brewster is, but usually dealers work with a bunch of different banks, and get some kinda kick back. So I would see what they can offer you first, vs going in with a loan already in hand. If you can get banks competing, that always works out in your favor.

But that's just my 2cents. You can do whatever makes you comfortable! I'm also up the road from my dealer, so I can easily say I'll come back tomorrow with a better loan if they won't give me a good rate, whereas if you're traveling, you're not as flexible.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey fellas, watch this :devilish:

Hey @PowPow, get your window sticker yet? 😁

Last week I think I checked at the turn of every hour! :( it dropped 6 days before my blend, though BIL's dropped Sunday night for a Friday blend (this week), that one was agonizing! 🤬
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I was typing this as you posted that... hahaha

so no window sticker yet for me.

who wants to take bets?

Do I get it tomorrow, Thurs or Fri? Or have I been pushed to 11/1?

So far it seems a bunch of people in my 10/25 thread have been pushed to 11/1 already. But on the positive side, they all got emails from Ford saying such. I have not yet received any such email. They also seem to be people that are either DM's or existing VIN's with MIC's... so not sure how that factors in.

And yes, I've been checking more regularly then I'd like to admit.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I originally went with my credit union, but Brewster was able to match the interest rate so I figured since Brewster was good to me I would finance through them since they get some kind of kick back. Figured I would reward them for being a good dealer.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just went to franklin credit union. Pleasant experience. Gave me a 1.99% rate for 72 months

Now just hope Brewster doesn't FORCE me into using their bank to get the invoice price,like i'm hearing some ppl are going through
It is in writing - not required to finance thru them.

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone heard if Brewster Ford is still going to honor invoice pricing on the 2022 model if your Bronco order got carried over from 2021?

Sponsored

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone heard if Brewster Ford is still going to honor invoice pricing on the 2022 model if your Bronco order got carried over from 2021?
Do you have a letter from Brian? Mine says it will honor it for 2021 and 2022 MY

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have a letter from Brian? Mine says it will honor it for 2021 and 2022 MY
I do have that letter. However, when I redid my build sheet, they emailed me a new bill that did not show the invoice pricing on it. With all the crazy markups going on, was just curious to see if anyone hard anything different.

I was also told that in order to get the $850 price guarantee (or rebate from Ford) that I would have to put the Modular bumper on my Badlands. I told him that I did not think that was true. That the $850 is guaranteed regardless of what I do with my build.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it lane centering or lane keep?
Just keep. New to me, so better than not having it.
It's like steering assist for corners. If you don't give enough steering input and veer to the outside of the lane, it adds more input to keep you in lane. If you give too much input and veer towards the inside, it backs you off a bit to keep you in the lane.
It feels like the lanes are sticky and it's hard to cross the lines. Almost like a video game.
If you provide no input, it will bounce you back and forth between the lane markers. Then a warning appears and tells you to keep your hands on the wheel.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
AH ok. I test drove a sport with centering, it takes a little getting used to but is pretty autonomous on highways, 1 hand on the wheel, dont need to do anything.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20211020-083727_Samsung Notes

You might get yours before mine, which was made in early August!

Why is your window sticker blue (or why is mine green)? :unsure:
Green is supposed to mean customer order
I'm concerned that @PowPow 'S is blue.

Probably nothing but you never know anymore

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, did he change to a softie? Could it be the same configuration but with the different roof, but a stock build?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ya know. I thought blue was odd. But I was too excited to care!

Hmmm. Should this be concerning?

Hmm, did he change to a softie? Could it be the same configuration but with the different roof, but a stock build?
I did change to a softie.
Sponsored