Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that got their broncos already... Did you get a delivered email or anything? Or is it totally on the dealer to contact you?
I am arranging to pick mine up on Wednesday. I still have not received an email from Ford, but the Pizza tracker showed delivery to dealer when I checked it Friday morning. And Chapman did email me on Friday.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You crack me up @PowPow 🤣
I doubt Ford will send a delivered email, they can't even stay on top of the normal emails. Was getting built emails 3 days after it was built. For the BB never got a built email, just a shipped email a few days after it shipped.

Hell go back to when they bumped my builds. They bumped them on 9/3 (I think) and then emailed me about it 1st week of October.
Ha. I didn't say I expected it to be on time! Just wondered, on time or not, if we get a delivered email.

I figure at that point the salesman is on the verge of a sale, so communicating won't be an issue. But was just curious if it could actually sit at the dealer a day or 2 before anyone actually tells me.

I'm trying not to go down the tracking rail rabbit hole. Just waiting for the arrived email from my dealer.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha. I didn't say I expected it to be on time! Just wondered, on time or not, if we get a delivered email.

I figure at that point the salesman is on the verge of a sale, so communicating won't be an issue. But was just curious if it could actually sit at the dealer a day or 2 before anyone actually tells me.

I'm trying not to go down the tracking rail rabbit hole. Just waiting for the arrived email from my dealer.
I really tried to avoid the tracking hell hole but now that I'm on day 11 (my tracker says 11 days transit), I want all the information I can get about its where abouts

I took off work this coming Thursday and Friday to pickup and then play with my Bronco, without even knowing if it'll be ready or not lol
Sponsored