Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No I am not. How do you join?
You can try WWW.nm4w.org online. The membership email is [email protected]. You need 5 points to " officially " join. Now each meeting is virtual for 1 point and/or 2 points for an extended in person trail ride. All vehicles w/o CBs required GMRS communication equipment.
Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I picked mine up today From Rich Ford. It’s been a long journey and glad to finally have it. Rich Ford has been great to work with and they told me that mine was the first hardtop they have had come in, and one of only a handful total.
081EF6CA-08FB-4EEE-83F7-414118CC88F5.jpeg
That's where mine is headed! Been in ABQ since last week, just waiting for the transport truck. How long did yours take all together to get from MI to the dealer? My salesperson thinks today or tomorrow delivery

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's where mine is headed! Been in ABQ since last week, just waiting for the transport truck. How long did yours take all together to get from MI to the dealer? My salesperson thinks today or tomorrow delivery
I received the notice that it shipped on 9/28 and it arrived at the dealership on 10/15

NMBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This will be my first time buying a Ford, as well as my first time buying from a dealer in New Mexico. I'm set up for my Bronco reservation with Capitol Ford in Santa Fe at the moment, but always open to changing if other dealers nearby (CO, AZ, TX) are offering much better deals.

Any advice from others in NM?
My 2 door OBX is set to arrive next week Jan 10-16. I went with Power Ford, so far Kevins has been great will updated after I take delivery.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 door OBX is set to arrive next week Jan 10-16. I went with Power Ford, so far Kevins has been great will updated after I take delivery.
I bought my 2020 Raptor from them in July 2020 for $500 over invoice. One sales manager was cool and agreed to the deal, the other one was pissed I wasn’t paying ADM but eventually caved. Everyone except that one sales manager was great. He ended up apologizing for his behavior and attitude after the sale trying to salvage the survey, offered some freebies, etc. I gave them a good survey since I got the deal, but I emailed his GM to bus roll the sales manager.
Sponsored