Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I lived in SLC, I ordered an E150 from Rick Warner Ford. I take it they sold out?
Whereabouts were they, I haven't heard of them

Sidenote why TF are we in the Southwest? Sirs and Madams Utah is in the Rockies, I stare at them everyday. They're kinda hard to miss
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whereabouts were they, I haven't heard of them

Sidenote why TF are we in the Southwest? Sirs and Madams Utah is in the Rockies, I stare at them everyday. They're kinda hard to miss
Downtown, I want to say 7th South, maybe around 30th east?

Edit: Google is my friend:

RICK WARNER FORD, TRUCKLAND CHANGE NAMES TO SUPER FORD
By Deseret News Nov 30, 1993, 12:00am MST
Share this story
Effective Wednesday, Dec. 1, Rick Warner Ford and Rick Warner Truckland will be known as the Super Ford Store and Truckland, according to Bart Warner, who purchased the dealerships from his father, Rick Warner, three years ago.
Bart Warner said the name was changed to eliminate the confusion that exists for the company's Ford and Freightliner customers, since the other 10 Rick Warner dealerships, purchased by NFT Transportation, are now known as the Rick Warner Group."With their intent to continue use of the Rick Warner name, I feel that it is necessary to change our name to eliminate the confusion that this creates. When either group runs a promotion that is not available at the other, or when customers expect continuity between management of all Rick Warner dealerships, and it does not exist, the result is confusion and frustration for our customers that will be eliminated with this change," Bart Warner said.
He emphasized that the change is with the name only. "I can assure you that although we are changing our name, the values that have made us successful will remain as our cornerstone," he said.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Downtown, I want to say 7th South, maybe around 30th east?
I'm not familiar with it, might've gotten eaten by LHM or Ken Garff

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not familiar with it, might've gotten eaten by LHM or Ken Garff
No idea. I turned it into a '78 Shagin wagin... :D ... Then came back east...

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just stumbled into this post, but it seems pertinent as I have my reservation with LHM Ford in Mesa, AZ. Different state, but I have had similar lack of response or uncommitted and vague answers. It sounds like this might be the LHM approach across all dealerships.

Anyone able to get a straight answer on your dealership allocation and where your reservation ranks?

Waiting to hear on pricing as well, but hopefully that will be more transparent this week.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just stumbled into this post, but it seems pertinent as I have my reservation with LHM Ford in Mesa, AZ. Different state, but I have had similar lack of response or uncommitted and vague answers. It sounds like this might be the LHM approach across all dealerships.

Anyone able to get a straight answer on your dealership allocation and where your reservation ranks?

Waiting to hear on pricing as well, but hopefully that will be more transparent this week.
I'm not with LHM but Performance has 196 reservations, no idea what their allocation is.

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here are the dealers I came up with. I'm really wanting to change dealerships from LHM-Draper. These don't include places like Logan, Morgan, Richfield, Delta, etc. Even though I would consider taking a quick trip for a better deal and better service.
Let's get some feedback...

Wasatch Frontish Dealers
Ken Garff Ford: www.kengarffford.com
Larry H. Miller: www.lhmford.com
Performance Ford: www.performancefordbountiful.com
Ed Kenley Ford: www.edkenleyford.net
Performance Ford Truck Country: www.performancefordtruckcountry.com
Tim Dahle Ford: www.timdahleford.net
Young Ford of Ogden: www.youngfordogden.net
Tooele Ford: www.tooeleford.net
Crandall Ford: www.crandallford.net
Labrum Ford:
www.labrumford.net

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here are the dealers I came up with. I'm really wanting to change dealerships from LHM-Draper. These don't include places like Logan, Morgan, Richfield, Delta, etc. Even though I would consider taking a quick trip for a better deal and better service.
Let's get some feedback...

Wasatch Frontish Dealers
Ken Garff Ford: www.kengarffford.com
Larry H. Miller: www.lhmford.com
Performance Ford: www.performancefordbountiful.com
Ed Kenley Ford: www.edkenleyford.net
Performance Ford Truck Country: www.performancefordtruckcountry.com
Tim Dahle Ford: www.timdahleford.net
Young Ford of Ogden: www.youngfordogden.net
Tooele Ford: www.tooeleford.net
Crandall Ford: www.crandallford.net
Labrum Ford:
www.labrumford.net
Crandall and LHM SLC are doing MSRP as far as I know. Anyone tried the others?

EddieV

First Edition
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just converted my reser to an order at Ken Garff in AF and they are at MSRP. I’ve bought several Shelby’s and a Raptor but all out of state because of all the ADMs in UT - first Ford I’ve bought in Utah. If I didn’t have an FE I probably would find a way to get under MSRP from an out of state dealer. Probably should try anyway but I was so shocked that they said it would be at sticker that I agreed.

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just converted my reser to an order at Ken Garff in AF and they are at MSRP. I’ve bought several Shelby’s and a Raptor but all out of state because of all the ADMs in UT - first Ford I’ve bought in Utah. If I didn’t have an FE I probably would find a way to get under MSRP from an out of state dealer. Probably should try anyway but I was so shocked that they said it would be at sticker that I agreed.
I changed mine to Ken Garff AF on Monday as well because my buddy is the Sales Manager over there. I can confirm no dealer markups.

Sponsored

Provoflyfisher

Badlands
First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2010 F150, 2012 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed mine to Ken Garff AF on Monday as well because my buddy is the Sales Manager over there. I can confirm no dealer markups.
What was your reservation date and time? Any idea on where you are in line and if you are allocated for MY21.

utbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone in this Utah group received their build date yet? I reserved with Ken Garff, I was a July 16 reservation and I am around 230 in line. Danny there just said that they will be getting around 136 Broncos this year, and thats with being a top reservation dealer in the West. Looks like I will be getting a 22 model unless something changes.

Provoflyfisher

Badlands
First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2010 F150, 2012 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am with Garff in AF and I did not receive an email in this first batch. Looks like it was only for very early reservation holders (<1 hour after reveal) and the 3100 first priority holders that Ford gave out. My reservation was 2.75 hours after reveal and was originally #21/~160 allocations at this dealership. I contacted the dealer on Thursday and he mentioned I moved to #25 because of 2 earlier reservation holders moving in to dealership and 2 first priority orders jumping the line. He also mentioned they had 18 orders converted to builds in this first batch for June production. I am hoping to be part of the next batch (next Thursday/next month?) of Broncos to be ordered at this dealership, but have a lot of the possible low commodity items (2dr, Sas, 2.7L and tow). I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get my Bronco by the end of July/early August.​
Sponsored