Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone in this Utah group received their build date yet? I reserved with Ken Garff, I was a July 16 reservation and I am around 230 in line. Danny there just said that they will be getting around 136 Broncos this year, and thats with being a top reservation dealer in the West. Looks like I will be getting a 22 model unless something changes.
Iā€™m with Granger like a number of guys from Utah on forum. No build date yet but confirmed Iā€™m in their allocation of 203 initial units. Crossing fingers.

I believe @NotApplicable has been scheduled for his FE with LHM Super Ford. Might be first Bronco in Utah. Very cool. Of course a lot more people not on forum then on it so who knows.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™m with Granger like a number of guys from Utah on forum. No build date yet but confirmed Iā€™m in their allocation of 203 initial units. Crossing fingers.

I believe @NotApplicable has been scheduled for his FE with LHM Super Ford. Might be first Bronco in Utah. Very cool. Of course a lot more people not on forum then on it so who knows.
Yes I am with LHM SF and am scheduled for 6/7! There could be other Utahns ahead of me or at least scheduled at the same time as me, but maybe just not on the forums so far. Havenā€™t gotten specifics about allocation or where I was in line from LHM.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes I am with LHM SF and am scheduled for 6/7! There could be other Utahns ahead of me or at least scheduled at the same time as me, but maybe just not on the forums so far. Havenā€™t gotten specifics about allocation or where I was in line from LHM.
Be careful posting your delivery date. Might find yourself surrounded by B6G members while trying to finalize your deal. I mean Iā€™d never do that and would of course give you your space but be sure to keep us posted on the date and time....you know...so we can congratulate youšŸ˜œ

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry just got back from the U.S. Virgin Islands. I'm with Ken Garff AF and I got my build date of 6\21 on 4\22.

Sponsored

utbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have any of you taken delivery of your Bronco in Utah?

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not yet. In production 7/12 with a Blend Date of 7/14.
Hoping this week or early next week.
- Cyber Orange
- Outer Banks
- 4 Dr.
- High Package
- Soft Top
- Sasquatch
- 2.7L
- AUX Switches

luckys13

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Mini Cooper, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to hear someone in Utah may get a delivery!! I am with SHM SF and nothing yet. I am guessing now MY22.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have any of you taken delivery of your Bronco in Utah?
Mine is on a train about to pop over the UT/WY border! Should be dropped at the rail yard tomorrow. Not sure how long to expect after thatā€¦

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is on a train about to pop over the UT/WY border! Should be dropped at the rail yard tomorrow. Not sure how long to expect after thatā€¦
Have you gotten any updates on your vehicle yet? What dealer are you with? When was your build date?

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you gotten any updates on your vehicle yet? What dealer are you with? When was your build date?
My vehicle is at the rail yard, awaiting transport to the dealership, which is 1.5 miles away (LHM Super Ford). Theyā€™re not sure exactly when this transport will occur, and they canā€™t just go pick it up. My blend date was 6/23, ā€œbuiltā€ email came 6/24, and ā€œshippedā€ date was 6/27

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vehicle is at the rail yard, awaiting transport to the dealership, which is 1.5 miles away (LHM Super Ford). Theyā€™re not sure exactly when this transport will occur, and they canā€™t just go pick it up. My blend date was 6/23, ā€œbuiltā€ email came 6/24, and ā€œshippedā€ date was 6/27
Dang so 3 weeks then. Well thatā€™s what I was told for my order. Mine is getting built on Thursday and was hoping to get it faster but sounds like 3 weeks it is

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dang so 3 weeks then. Well thatā€™s what I was told for my order. Mine is getting built on Thursday and was hoping to get it faster but sounds like 3 weeks it is
I tracked the train every day and it wasā€¦ a slow process. Haha. I was hoping it would show up before fordā€™s estimate like a lot of the early (close to MAP) deliveries, but this thing has until Wednesday before itā€™s actually exceeded Fordā€™s shipping estimate

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tracked the train every day and it wasā€¦ a slow process. Haha. I was hoping it would show up before fordā€™s estimate like a lot of the early (close to MAP) deliveries, but this thing has until Wednesday before itā€™s actually exceeded Fordā€™s shipping estimate
Wow! So the estimated date was pretty accurate then! Well Iā€™m praying itā€™s different with other orders! Waiting until the end of summer sucks. Then you donā€™t get a chance to really live life with the doors off and roof off

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow! So the estimated date was pretty accurate then! Well Iā€™m praying itā€™s different with other orders! Waiting until the end of summer sucks. Then you donā€™t get a chance to really live life with the doors off and roof off
Still in the dark, no news today. Crazy it can take days and days to be transported 1.5 miles after being dropped off at the rail yard by the train, but I guess itā€™s already been 371 days soā€¦
Sponsored