Sponsored

No Mid Package on any SAS Manual 7spd model? Can I put lane assist and blindspot on later?

Scout159

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 super
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have run side by side on Base BB Badlands and wildtrack Just want SAS and manual trans.
If you put on mid package--it kicks out the manual trans---argh!
We need to ala carte the safety stuff or make it standard--will be anyway in the future? You can get base SAS --auto only--for $43K and the next cheapest is Manual Big bend manual trans for $4000 more! $47,000

No safety or mid package on 7 spd manual--?
Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have run side by side on Base BB Badlands and wildtrack Just want SAS and manual trans.
If you put on mid package--it kicks out the manual trans---argh!
We need to ala carte the safety stuff or make it standard--will be anyway in the future? You can get base SAS --auto only--for $43K and the next cheapest is Manual Big bend manual trans for $4000 more! $47,000

No safety or mid package on 7 spd manual--?
I don't have that problem. Are you trying to get the Sas/Man/2.7. If so it's the 2.7 that is your problem not the mid package.

Edit: It dose kick you out of the MT with mid on BD model. But BL and BB seems to let you add the mid or high for the BL.

Last edited:

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have that problem. Are you trying to get the Sas/Man/2.7. If so it's the 2.7 that is your problem not the mid package.
The B&P is doing it to me also, with the 2.3 - gotta be a glitch.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The B&P is doing it to me also, with the 2.3 - gotta be a glitch.
Yea It boots you out on the BB model but not the rest of the models. It must be a glich. But then again this is FORD

Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Per the 22 order guide mid package is not available with the 7 spd for BB or BD. Mid package is not an option for the base. If you need the mid package with a manual your only choice is BL.

OP
OP

Scout159

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 super
Your Bronco Model
Base
What about paying $4000 for the manual in any SAS model over SAS Base automatic required?

This ruins my wish to get the cheapest SAS and manual ---I have to pay $4k for the cheapest SAS BB over the SAS base with no manual available 4dr?

You can get base SAS --auto only--for $43K and the next cheapest is Manual Big bend manual trans for $4000 more! $47,000

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Per the 22 order guide mid package is not available with the 7 spd for BB or BD. Mid package is not an option for the base. If you need the mid package with a manual your only choice is BL.
But, the OP mentioned trying to select MID with BL and WT, and it flipped it to A10. I tried with BL as well, and it flipped it on me, too. That's where the glitch is I think, at least on BL and WT.

Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But, the OP mentioned trying to select MID with BL and WT, and it flipped it to A10. I tried with BL as well, and it flipped it on me, too. That's where the glitch is I think, at least on BL and WT.
Just built a BL 2dr and 4dr with SAS and mid and both builds left it in the manual tyranny.

I'm on my phone so possible glitch on the desktop version, but I built the same on that twice last week. It's a weird one for sure.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just built a BL 2dr and 4dr with SAS and mid and both builds left it in the manual tyranny.

I'm on my phone so possible glitch on the desktop version, but I built the same on that twice last week. It's a weird one for sure.
Thanks - Yeah, it's gotta be a glitch. Not surprised in the least.
Sponsored