First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 2023 BD has the non B&O sub already in place but no amp. What are the specs on this sub? Would it be worth it to just add an amp to it if anybody knows how it sounds???? I have all of the 4" speakers replaced with Alpine S-4, Kicker 6 3/4 in the kicks and a Kicker Key 200.4 with sub output on the way for reference.
Sponsored

Sgoob

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37x, 2013 F-150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same non-B&O with subwoofer 2023 badlands, I am putting in Rockford Fosgate P142 4" and RF P1675 6-3/4" arrived today, just waiting for my bass blockers to install. I was wondering about swapping the factory 6" sub and using the amp it came with or like the OP asked just adding a better amp (I'm hoping to do just one or the other to save money). Has anyone attempted this or know what specs the amp has? I know the 7 speaker non-B&O was a very limited run but I'm hoping someone has messed around before I dump more money.

supernoles28
The 7 speaker system does come with a small AMP just going off of this thread:
2023 7 speaker subwoofer upgrade | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Last edited:

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2023 BD has the non B&O sub already in place but no amp. What are the specs on this sub? Would it be worth it to just add an amp to it if anybody knows how it sounds???? I have all of the 4" speakers replaced with Alpine S-4, Kicker 6 3/4 in the kicks and a Kicker Key 200.4 with sub output on the way for reference.
It's a fake speaker, there is no voice coil or magnet, just a cone, you'd need a subwoofer and amp and probably some forscan reprogramming to activate the sub signal (or, tap the front kick pods)
Sponsored