gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am about to journey down the path of replacing my stock 7 speaker system.

I plan on getting the kicker key amp and then replacing all of the 4 inch speakers and two kick panel speakers.

Is the sub worth replacing as well, or should I just leave it? Does anyone have any experience with the stock sub Ford is now supplying in the 2023 models?

Worth replacing or would I not see much of a difference? Note - if I did replace, it would be the same size sub (I would get a Kicker) in the same stock spot the one is currently at - I wouldnt actually be going bigger.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

stock amp and sub are garbage worthy. just uprade both.

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The non-B&O “sub” is approx 6” diameter and from my recent experience sux. I was hoping it would be decent, but the reviews don’t lie. I’m planning on holding out for the JL stealthbox, but I might need something sooner. The 7-speaker is barely worth listening to at anything above conversation level.

Whodat

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got the 6 speaker no sub system. Adding the stinger tailgate sub next week, hopefully. I'll update you once it is done. Installer said that in his experience the sub may be enough to make enough of a difference. We see.

BroncoHI

Black Diamond
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just swapped a 2022 2dr Black Diamond for a 2023 4dr Black Diamond. I noticed what looks a speaker behind the rear passenger side panel. Does that mean I have a factory amp and sub?
Sponsored