Sponsored

Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please?

Signal Ahead

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all,

Have a 2021 2 door Squatch with the 2.7, carbon gray. I want to place the "standard" fender flares on the truck to get a little poke off the factory sasquatch wheels and suspension.

Has anyone done this and do you have pics? There is currently a like new set on Sleabay for 350$ delivered! Yes, I need to spend money like a hole in the head, but man! I think they would look so badarse!

Bob
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
You could probably find someone to trade you your Sasquatch flares for their standard ones fairly easily.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Sasquatch with standard size painted Outerbanks flares.

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? 20220906_172124

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? 20220924_192313
Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? 20220826_133834

Sponsored
OP
OP
Signal Ahead

Signal Ahead

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You could probably find someone to trade you your Sasquatch flares for their standard ones fairly easily.
I don't want to give away or sell anything that came original with the truck. So I am looking (and found for 350$) on Ebay a set. Which I am going to def buy.

OP
OP
Signal Ahead

Signal Ahead

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Sasquatch with standard size painted Outerbanks flares.

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? 20220826_133834

Love it! Looks really badarse! Just that correct poke! Do you find more rocks thrown? I will note that the Squatch flares do a wonderful job of stopping the rocks from hitting the sides. I am always amazed, however, when I drive sometimes for 10 minutes and then a random sharp and loud blam! hits my floorboards at 75 miles per hour. It is funny how well those factory tires hold onto certain pebbles.

My fear is that the slightly smaller flares may let more stones past? I somehow, and don't even want to type it as to not jinx myself, but I have somehow managed to stay away from any side stone chips. It worries me to the point that I have considered clearing the entire lower 8 inches with 3M, 3-4 mil. I did this on my inner door jambs and it has worked wonderfully!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have mud flaps and running boards, so no rock chips at all on the sides.

OP
OP
Signal Ahead

Signal Ahead

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went and ordered them! 350 free shipping. Should be here next week! I know, I should have gone with a stereo amp or soundbar upgrade or for a little more scratch, I could have gotten that AFE stainless dual exhuast system I have been eyeing for the past six months!

But.. God! Those poking factory Squatch wheels are going to look sooooo good!

OP
OP
Signal Ahead

Signal Ahead

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
All Right! Great Seller on EBAY! Arrived in 4 days from order! That's Amazon speed, baby! I love them and I am beyond happy I spent the damn 375, all in. Now, I still have the factory Squatch flares and these. The turn tabs do not come on the flares and they are not really designed well. They are just flimsey plastic that has little push in plastic tabs which I can assume after five or six good yanks on and off will eventually crack in the future after two winters. Also when removing the Squatch flares, man! What a popping sound and, of course, just the correct amount of brute force needed to make you question if you broke it or if all is okay (WHY?) How about rubber washers with a cotter or slide pin of plastic? Anyway, here they are. I love the poke (what little there is!).

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? Bronco non Squatch flares5

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? Bronco non Squatch flares4

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? Bronco non Squatch flares3

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? Bronco non Squatch flares2

Ford Bronco Non Sasquatch flares on a Sasquatch any pics, please? Bronco non Squatch flares1

Sponsored
OP
OP
Signal Ahead

Signal Ahead

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, here are a few befores as well. Plus the 2.7 engine cover finished.

Bronco hella2 (1).jpg

Bronco hella2 (1).jpg

Bronco hella32.jpg

ENGINECOVER5.jpg

OP
OP
Signal Ahead

Signal Ahead

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought the cover for an F150 twin Turbo Eco Boost and warning, I had to cut and file and mod the damn thing for hours. It was 80 bucks plus 20 shipping from a Ford dealer out West. I just could not stand opening up the hood and it looks like someone dropped a large plate of spagetti. Now at least I can clean the cover, the air box and the battery hold down.
Sponsored