Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joined this forum and enjoyed when everyone was near the same boat. Now every time I check in, I see modifications, trip reports, reviews, etc... Sure would like to have a safe group of misery to check in with, exclusive to 2020 reservations still unscheduled. Just a thought. Support from the forum, saying "its worth the wait" or "hang in there" is appreciated, but difficult to relate when you reserved in August of 2020 and have not heard a single word of when you may possibly hear of a production date, month, or year.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking in hahaha

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The right dealer makes the difference. I feel bad for all who got sucked into one small dealer and the internet hype

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

December 2020 reservation, March 2021 order, October 2021 reorder of 22 model, November 2021 email from Ford stating "one of the early 2022 orders". I checked the status on my Ford account February 2022 and it said I'd "hit the brakes", reached out to my dealer and he said they "did a dealer number change" and that I was still good to go. I've asked my salesman, several times, to check for "previewing" (which I had to explain to him), where I am in line at the dealership (which he refuses to tell me), what the dealerships allocation is (which he refuses to tell me), etc. So basically I just watch this forum, check the backdoor link on scheduling weeks, and second guess myself for wanting add a 7th vehicle to my 2 person household. I've got a gut feeling it'll be a 2023 model and just hope that my build: 2-door, base, sasquatch, 2.7 is still available for the 2023 model year. If I have to move up trim levels to get sasquatch, I will likely use the $50k ($40k plus $10k in accessories) to modify/improve my 1994 Bronco and 2001 Jeep TJ instead of getting a new one. Good luck to all still waiting.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you haven't heard anything at all I can't imagine what is happening unless you just stuck to that Mod Top for life.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
October 2020 reservation, March 2021 order, October 2021 order the 2022 model, absolutely nothing since email after updated order was confirmed (except for Off Rodeo emails, which stopped in March). Dealer is not responsive, Ford puts it all on them. Identical order to mine placed in December of 2021 took 154 days to build and deliver to someone else, meanwhile I've waited 613 days without even being scheduled for production. People say it's worth the wait but it's exhausting when there is no communication. And I'm tired.
Sponsored