Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1960 Ranchero, 1988 Mustang, 1991 F150, 2004 Explo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks BD1, we spent the July 4th weekend with friends in St. Louis. Put 1,000 miles on it overall. This truck is absolutely beautiful,a breeze to drive long distance. I am so happy with it. It's the 2.3 MT with high package. At 85 MPH the engine was running at 2500 RPM in 6th gear. At 55 MPH the engine was running at 1300 RPM. I averaged 18.2 MPG for the whole trip. My advice is The wait is definitely worth it.
Sponsored

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have there been any trips up to Rocky Glen in Rockford? I got to do that mini off roadeo type thing there and it was pretty cool.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dont have my rig yet. I am only on day 568 so probably still going to be a bit. Only 2 hours from Badlands off road park down here in Springfield but will keep any eye on here and would love to join a trip there once I get my truck. Didn't even know that place existed. Thanks.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed the Go Rhino D1's today. Beauty!

But if I'd known, I'd have gotten the iag steps. But bought the Rhino's back when I was supposed to have my Bronco in Dec. Right.

So now, the 4 door rock rails of my black diamond, three weeks old, are available. They're very heavy and nice.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*bump*....willing to settle for good bottle of scotch whisky....

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BigBadBluBronc

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 1997 XJ Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Joe Cotton Ford and 95.9 The River are putting together a Bronco Rally for September 18th. Ends at Rocky Glen ORV Park in Rockford - Interesting.

They actually have a Roundup/Meet/Registration day setup for tomorrow at Joe Cotton Ford from 12-2pm.

Tomorrow’s Event:
https://www.959theriver.com/event/join-mitch-michaels-for-the-bronco-round-up-registration-kick-off/

Rally - September 18th:
https://www.959theriver.com/event/b...jDXSKtI9vyVT1SRjnyeRYQlSjHXJMYTtqA1pF8AifuF_o

I just registered for the September 18th rally. We'll be there!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like Joe Cotton Ford and 95.9 The River are putting together a Bronco Rally for September 18th. Ends at Rocky Glen ORV Park in Rockford - Interesting.

They actually have a Roundup/Meet/Registration day setup for tomorrow at Joe Cotton Ford from 12-2pm.

Tomorrow’s Event:
https://www.959theriver.com/event/join-mitch-michaels-for-the-bronco-round-up-registration-kick-off/

Rally - September 18th:
https://www.959theriver.com/event/b...jDXSKtI9vyVT1SRjnyeRYQlSjHXJMYTtqA1pF8AifuF_o
This could be fun. Has anyone been to Rocky Glen before? I looked online and it appears to mainly be trails for UTV and dirt bikes. If they allow broncos on the trail that would be awesome considering The Cliffs no longer allow SUV on the trails

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This could be fun. Has anyone been to Rocky Glen before? I looked online and it appears to mainly be trails for UTV and dirt bikes. If they allow broncos on the trail that would be awesome considering The Cliffs no longer allow SUV on the trails
Ford hosted a small Bronco "Off Rodeo" type of event there in the spring and it seemed whoever went had a good time on their trails. I heard that it will be a private event for the couple hours on September 18th they plan on being there.

I'm waiting to come back from the Silver Lake Sand Dunes Bronco Takeover Event this upcoming weekend before I consider registering for this event. I wish it was on a Saturday vs a Sunday though.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford hosted a small Bronco "Off Rodeo" type of event there in the spring and it seemed whoever went had a good time on their trails. I heard that it will be a private event for the couple hours on September 18th they plan on being there.

I'm waiting to come back from the Silver Lake Sand Dunes Bronco Takeover Event this upcoming weekend before I consider registering for this event. I wish it was on a Saturday vs a Sunday though.
Man I didn't realize bronco takeover was this coming weekend. That should be fun! I want to plan a trip out to Tigerton Off road park in Wisconsin the second weekend in September.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It can have us, but you rent the park. Some weird state law.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'll be there this weekend. My family reunion has been at silver lake the first Saturday in August every year since 1927.

BroncoMeier

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone give me an idea of how long it took from your build day to when it arrived at your dealership here in northern illinois. Mine was built on the 5th and still not showing as shipped.

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone give me an idea of how long it took from your build day to when it arrived at your dealership here in northern illinois. Mine was built on the 5th and still not showing as shipped.
My Bronco never showed as shipped until after I was at the dealership picking it up. My actual blend date was 6/20. The convoy truck dropped it off on 7/8. None of the trackers said anything other than built until after it was already in my driveway. But, those in my build week group had some tracking info when delivery was by rail.
Sponsored