Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, are they strict on enforcing the reservation limit? I, like a knucklehead, reserved a spot for only me and not for my wife! I want to bring her with tomorrow at my noon reservation!
I think she can lurk outside the rope....but they limit the folks inside so we can all poke and sit... It's an hour, and after 30 min the group things. Swing by st. Charles and I'll give you my sticker to get in. Seriously.
Sponsored

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

hertzman16

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT-H
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, are they strict on enforcing the reservation limit? I, like a knucklehead, reserved a spot for only me and not for my wife! I want to bring her with tomorrow at my noon reservation!
No problem getting my wife in, just a email address and temp check and she’s was good to go.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know what time they are showing tomorrow (Sunday) at Villa Park/Oakbrook? I have a sticker from Thursday and want to go back. I didn't have a lot of time before.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know what time they are showing tomorrow (Sunday) at Villa Park/Oakbrook? I have a sticker from Thursday and want to go back. I didn't have a lot of time before.
Just went to villa park. Area 51 lux leather badlands. Cactus gray first edition. Both soft both four door

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great. Do you know what time tomorrow? The website doesn't show times anymore.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be there at noon on Sunday.

Reactions: BD1

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just came back from my viewing of the Broncos at this event. A couple of thoughts, The soft top on the FE does collapse all the way. I hadn't seen that before. One of the reps showed me a picture of that, and anyone who wants a soft top will be pleased.

The Cactus Gray on the FE looks great. I was surprised. The leather looks and feels great. The interior was really nice.

I'm 5'6", my wife is 5'2," and neither of us had any issues getting in or out of the front or back seats on either the FE or Badlands. I had considered adding after-market steps to my Badlands, but I do not think those will be necessary. After adjusting the seat to be able to push the clutch in, it appears that the wife sits further away from the steering wheel than I do. Good thing the Bronco comes with a telescoping steering wheel.

Unfortunately, there were not 2-door Broncos or any with MGV. Both had some accents on the doors that had MGV but not the seats themselves.

I'm getting a 2-door, but my wife seems to prefer the 4-door.

The optional wheels on the Badlands look awesome; anyone planning on those will be pleased.

Finally, for me, the windshield is plenty big enough. But I drive a VW hardtop convertible, so what do I know!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just came back from my viewing of the Broncos at this event. A couple of thoughts, The soft top on the FE does collapse all the way. I hadn't seen that before. One of the reps showed me a picture of that, and anyone who wants a soft top will be pleased.

The Cactus Gray on the FE looks great. I was surprised. The leather looks and feels great. The interior was really nice.

I'm 5'6", my wife is 5'2," and neither of us had any issues getting in or out of the front or back seats on either the FE or Badlands. I had considered adding after-market steps to my Badlands, but I do not think those will be necessary. After adjusting the seat to be able to push the clutch in, it appears that the wife sits further away from the steering wheel than I do. Good thing the Bronco comes with a telescoping steering wheel.

Unfortunately, there were not 2-door Broncos or any with MGV. Both had some accents on the doors that had MGV but not the seats themselves.

I'm getting a 2-door, but my wife seems to prefer the 4-door.

The optional wheels on the Badlands look awesome; anyone planning on those will be pleased.

Finally, for me, the windshield is plenty big enough. But I drive a VW hardtop convertible, so what do I know!
I have the Big Bend (mall crawler) ordered with tube-steps!
Sponsored