First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So a couple weeks ago my Braptor wouldnt start. Had power and all, but it will just make a click noise but not start. Dealer replaced battery and starter. Worked for about 2 weeks, i was in SD and then again same issue. Got it towed to a local dealer in SD and it started. So I drove back home since it started. Dropped it off to my dealer and they can’t figure out anything. So I gotta keep driving until it does it again.
Anyone having this issue yet??? I know of a F-150 Raptor having this issue.
Sponsored

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought I read about a cable connectors to the battery being loose and causing people to stall out/not start.. browsing the keywords to see what yrs etc affected.
Edit: it was a 2.7 badlands with a thread broken off the starter, You already got a new starter and battery..so still at square 1

Last edited:

Sir915

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would check all grounds at the worst you checked it off the list of potentials.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make sure fuse box is tight

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dbraptor

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would check all grounds at the worst you checked it off the list of potentials.
Ive checked them and the dealer did also. They said everything checks out fine. They will have it for a couple more days and see if anything happens.

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive checked them and the dealer did also. They said everything checks out fine. They will have it for a couple more days and see if anything happens.
We went through the same thing with our Jeep. We even went to different dealerships when we took a 1500 mile trip and it wouldn't start after getting gas. One dealership took the gearshift apart and said it was twisted out of gear:sadface: Finally a dealership figured out that it didn't recognize that it was in Park. It had a faulty module that had to be replaced. I don't know if that is Braptor's problem. I hope you get solved soon.

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm going with The Fuses or The Negative Battery Terminal connection, hopefully something easy and not too time consuming..

Funny thing about mine on my 3rd day of ownership, My charging ports all fried out.. very annoying 😒

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So a couple weeks ago my Braptor wouldnt start. Had power and all, but it will just make a click noise but not start. Dealer replaced battery and starter. Worked for about 2 weeks, i was in SD and then again same issue. Got it towed to a local dealer in SD and it started. So I drove back home since it started. Dropped it off to my dealer and they can’t figure out anything. So I gotta keep driving until it does it again.
Anyone having this issue yet??? I know of a F-150 Raptor having this issue.
Good afternoon. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this starting concern on my end?

• Haha
Reactions: Dog
OP
OP
Dbraptor

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dead again. Yet the dealer can’t find anything wrong when they have it.
Sponsored