Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you are familiar with our popular Baja Designs S1/S2 Reverse Kit for the Broncos (https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2021-ford-bronco-reverse-light-kit-w-baja-designs/) then you're all too familiar with our mounting brackets that are included with our kit. They allow the lights to hang from the bumper and offer you a few different mounting options.

For months we've had folks ask us "can I just buy the brackets" and our answer was always "Sorry, no, it's part of the kit".

Well we decided to put an end to that. These are now available on our website if you'd like to purchase a pair. They are made from stainless steel and powder coated black. They allow you to mount some Baja Designs (or honestly any lights below your bumper).

Another purpose we actually found was a fishing rod holder inside our Bronco! Yeah no joke! Bolting 2 of these within our Bronco (soft top) we were able to install some universal mounts we have to them and BINGO, instant fishing rod holder.

Grab a pair here if you have some lights that you need to hang under your bumper:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...mount-light-for-ditch-light-a-pillar-brackets

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road Bronco Reverse Brackets at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1649383073744

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road Bronco Reverse Brackets at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1649383009780

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road Bronco Reverse Brackets at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1649383037335

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road Bronco Reverse Brackets at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1649383054467
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What’s the rigid equivalent for the backup kit. I want to keep all my lighting Rigid, only reason I haven’t purchased the reverse kit yet.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the rigid equivalent for the backup kit. I want to keep all my lighting Rigid, only reason I haven’t purchased the reverse kit yet.
Not sure, we don't make a kit for the Rigid. We only make a harness for the Baja Designs lights right now (eventually we'll do a harness for the DT 2-Pin and DT 4-pin which is what Diode Dynamics and Rigid use)
Sponsored