Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're happy to announce that we're now accepting orders for our new KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-30-bumper-light-bar-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Looking for a way to mount your favorite 30" Slim Light Bar to the front of your new Bronco? Then these KR Off-Road mounts are what you're looking for. Designed to work with or without the factory Safari Bar, these brackets utilize existing mounting points on your HD Modular Bumper.

Light Bar Add-On: Add on a Baja Designs S8 or Diode Dynamics Stage Series Light Bar to make your kit complete. Each complete kit includes a pair of brackets, a light bar of your choice and a wiring harness to connect the light bar to your factory overhead upfitter switches. Note: Due to supply chain issues, Baja Designs 30" S8 bars may experience a 2-3 month lead time.

NOTE: The HD Modular Bumper uses a Torx Plus 40 (TP40) socket. Please do not use a Torx 40 (T40) socket (you could strip your bolts). Ford did not provide this bit in your tool set. They only provided a TP30 and TP50 bit. If you'd like to add-on a TP40 bit please click here.

Features
  • 11 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel
  • Powder Coated Black Finish
  • Bolt-On Installation
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
Includes:
  • 1 Pair of Brackets
  • Instructions
Fitment:
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper (with and without Safari Bar)
Light Compatibility:
  • Baja Designs 30" S8 Light Bar
  • Diode Dynamics 30" Stage Series Light Bar
Warranty:
  • Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.
Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Diode 30-1

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Diode 30-2

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Diode 30-4

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Safari 1

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Safari 3

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Safari 4

Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Safari 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're happy to announce that we're now accepting pre-orders for our new KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount. We're expecting these to start shipping towards the end of March (hopefully sooner, it always comes down to how fast our powder coater can get them painted).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-30-bumper-light-bar-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Looking for a way to mount your favorite 30" Slim Light Bar to the front of your new Bronco? Then these KR Off-Road mounts are what you're looking for. Designed to work with or without the factory Safari Bar, these brackets utilize existing mounting points on your HD Modular Bumper.

Light Bar Add-On: Add on a Baja Designs S8 or Diode Dynamics Stage Series Light Bar to make your kit complete. Each complete kit includes a pair of brackets, a light bar of your choice and a wiring harness to connect the light bar to your factory overhead upfitter switches. Note: Due to supply chain issues, Baja Designs 30" S8 bars may experience a 2-3 month lead time.

NOTE: The HD Modular Bumper uses a Torx Plus 40 (TP40) socket. Please do not use a Torx 40 (T40) socket (you could strip your bolts). Ford did not provide this bit in your tool set. They only provided a TP30 and TP50 bit. If you'd like to add-on a TP40 bit please click here.

Features
  • 11 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel
  • Powder Coated Black Finish
  • Bolt-On Installation
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
Includes:
  • 1 Pair of Brackets
  • Instructions
Fitment:
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper (with and without Safari Bar)
Light Compatibility:
  • With Safari Bar: Baja Designs 30" S8 Light Bar or Diode Dnamics 30" Stage Series Light Bar
    or
  • Without Safari Bar: Most slim style 30" Light Bars (Baja Designs 30" S8, Diode Dynamics 30" Stage Series, Rigid Industries 30" SR-Series)
Warranty:
  • Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.
Ford Bronco Now Available: KR Off-Road 30" Light Bar Bumper Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco Safari 2

Which one is the first set of pics?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. After I posted I was able to zoom in enough to see that. Is the Diode Dynamics really 11,400 lumen compared to 19,000 for the Baja Designs one?
Yes. You get a bit more light with the Baja Designs Bar, but it also comes at a bit of an expense.

Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. You get a bit more light with the Baja Designs Bar, but it also comes at a bit of an expense.
I like the look of the Diode Dynamics one better but not sure if I want to give up that many lumens. I also think I want to try to match the fog lights I’m going to add to the light bar but I haven’t figured those out yet either. Good thing I still have a while until I get my Bronco but I will likely be putting in a good sized order with you guys.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just keep in mind that the Diode Dynamics Yellow Fogs will not match the amber Stage Series light bar. The Amber is ACTUALLY amber/orange on the light bar.

The Baja designs "Amber" is actually a yellow output, which matches the Baja Designs fogs.

Food for thought.

The Diode Dynamics Amber light bar will match the back-lighting on the fog kit (if you opted for back-lighting)

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just keep in mind that the Diode Dynamics Yellow Fogs will not match the amber Stage Series light bar. The Amber is ACTUALLY amber/orange on the light bar.

The Baja designs "Amber" is actually a yellow output, which matches the Baja Designs fogs.

Food for thought.

The Diode Dynamics Amber light bar will match the back-lighting on the fog kit (if you opted for back-lighting)
Thanks. I wasn’t thinking of the color matching. I was thinking more of the design matching. For the light bar I don’t want amber color but do want some amber for the fogs.

blackh8552

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Obx Sasquatch 2.7 and explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked , you made , now I must buy … thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are not the correct ones to use… you need a TP40 (Torx Plus)
Standard Torx drivers can be used to drive Torx Plus screws, especially for this purpose. But yes, you're correct that these aren't an exact match.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Standard Torx drivers can be used to drive Torx Plus screws, especially for this purpose. But yes, you're correct that these aren't an exact match.
No... you shouldn't use a T40 on the Broncos. You want to use a TP40 otherwise you are going to end up stripping your bolts. We get people telling us that every single day.

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No... you shouldn't use a T40 on the Broncos. You want to use a TP40 otherwise you are going to end up stripping your bolts. We get people telling us that every single day.
I appreciate the advice.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I appreciate the advice.
You should take it. I tried the regular torx on my modular bumper. That was a bad idea as it started to strip the head. Don't skimp out on the right tool for the job. I got a whole set of torx plus bits for about $12 on Amazon.
Sponsored