Sponsored

Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So many of you are familiar with the triple fog light kits from Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics. And some of you are familiar with the 6" Light Bar Fog Kits we offer as well, from Diode Dynamics. We've been offering these with our KR Off-Road (our in-house brand) for months now. These brackets have been very popular due to their quality and availability (they've been available for immediate shipping for months).

Well... we took this one step further. We're happy to announce that we made a running change to our brackets. We didn't get any negative feedback from customers but a few folks did comment stating how they wanted to have a bit more room to slide their lights around on their brackets. So we listened, we agreed and we made the change. The new brackets now extend further out to the sides. What does this mean though? It means you can now fill the ENTIRE fog opening with lights. You'll be able to spread the 3 pairs of lights out even more, filling in the entire opening. It'll make installation easier as well!

We made this running change about 1-2 weeks ago. Any new kits that have been shipping out over the last week (that feature 3 pairs of lights) have received the newer brackets.

Kits that featured only 2 pairs of lights (or the 6" Diode Dynamics light bars) are receiving the original design however (as there is no need for the updated version if you only have 1 single 6" bar or 2 pods).

For those who have wanted a triple fog light kit but heard that the Baja Designs kits were back ordered (which is true, you're looking at a few months out on these, UNLESS you got your order in with us already, in which case you are already in the queue to get an order shipped within the next 1-5 weeks, as we're receiving daily shipments from Baja Designs).

The Diode Dymamics lights are in stock with us as well (unless you want the SS3 back-lit ones, those are still not out yet).

We've also put together instructions finally. So if you need/wanted instructions, please use this link to download them:

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/6654e936-984c-494a-9cf9-60eb1744896b/downloads/Bronco Fog Light Instructions.pdf?ver=1639510398844

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1639545495426

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1639545521779

Diode Dynamics 6" Light Bar Fog Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1639545539363

KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1639545568417

Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1639545574095

Make sure you use coupon code BRONCO6G to save 10% on the brackets alone. Or if you are buying a complete fog kit, use coupon code FOGS to save 5% on the entire kit (why only 5%? Because we already built in a nice discount as part of the kit, so another 5% is gravy on top!)
Sponsored

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So with this change, it looks like if you have 2x ss3's installed the middle light now is more exposed? (the old kit appeared to block about half of the bottom lights). The pictures on the site, is the first with the new bracket and the rest with the old?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So with this change, it looks like if you have 2x ss3's installed the middle light now is more exposed? (the old kit appeared to block about half of the bottom lights). The pictures on the site, is the first with the new bracket and the rest with the old?
Nothing with the way the lights mount has changed. You just have more room on the horizontal plane to move them around.

It's all about the angle of the light when you take the photo. Diodes lights are big lights to begin with. So if you want to run more then 1x SS3 the 2nd SS3 is going to get partially blocked. But you're not talking about 1/2 the light. You are talking about a very small portion of the bottom of the lens is all. If that's a concern, you can always stick with 1x SS3 and 2x SSC2

Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1639869953541

In the following photo the lights are aimed down at the ground instead of up more, so the bottom portion of the lens (because the diodes are such big lights) looks to be partially blocked. But no noticeable output change

Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1639870001884

skiborsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because it's hard to get wrenches in there to adjust, wanted to post the angles and spacing my lights ended up at so maybe others can start from there (two Squadron Pros and an S1). The below pic is of the driver side bracket (and yes I rattle canned the brackets). I could not get the S1 into the front row, but everything lines up pretty well. Also, I suspect these are the previous version of the brackets as I ordered around Thanksgiving.

Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1641843036405

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just because it's hard to get wrenches in there to adjust, wanted to post the angles and spacing my lights ended up at so maybe others can start from there (two Squadron Pros and an S1). The below pic is of the driver side bracket (and yes I rattle canned the brackets). I could not get the S1 into the front row, but everything lines up pretty well. Also, I suspect these are the previous version of the brackets as I ordered around Thanksgiving.

Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) 1641843036405
No need to rattle can them, THAT is why we use stainless steel :) The powder coating just adds a NICE finish :)

Yes those are the original version and that's actually how we set them up on our demo truck when we first ran the triple kit. The new brackets are longer (but some folks may off-set them still just like that)

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a solution for a thin fog light like available for the mod bumper ends (6" light bar), but installed at the mounting points for a bull bar? I'm not looking for a multitude of those larger lights mounted there and through the mid section, just one low profile fog on each side, but not where the end caps of the bumper can be removed - kinda defeats the purpose IMHO (unless never removing the end caps, of course - then I can understand).

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there a solution for a thin fog light like available for the mod bumper ends (6" light bar), but installed at the mounting points for a bull bar? I'm not looking for a multitude of those larger lights mounted there and through the mid section, just one low profile fog on each side, but not where the end caps of the bumper can be removed - kinda defeats the purpose IMHO (unless never removing the end caps, of course - then I can understand).
What do you mean, THIN fog light?

We already sell a 6" light bar kit if that is what you mean: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Otherwise you can do a dual setup, which is on our site as well.

Or do an ala carte and build your own by buying our brackets/harness/1 pair of lights

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

vegetarianbarbarian

Wildtrak
First Name
Ara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not a particularly patient person, and as cool as those new brackets look, just thinking of going with the current KR bracket.

Squadron driving/combo inside on switch 2
Squadron SAE amber in the middle on switch 1
S2 Pro wide cornering on the outside on switch 1

any feedback?

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So my kit I ordered black friday, that I haven’t installed. Is there an upgrade or exchange program for the newer brackets?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my kit I ordered black friday, that I haven’t installed. Is there an upgrade or exchange program for the newer brackets?
please contact us direct for all order specific questions

But if you’ve had your kit since Black Friday we can’t do anything as the order is over a month and a half old

Sappsfx

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping to get a head start on placement before trying to line these up on the truck. Any advice with the new brackets, would the rows used be like above or something different? @4x4TruckLEDs.com

(finger tight on the couch playing with my new toys)
Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) IMG_3674

Last edited:

HideoutBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping to get a head start on placement before trying to line these up on the truck. Any advice with the new brackets, would the rows used be like above or something different? @4x4TruckLEDs.com

(finger tight on the couch playing with my new toys)
Ford Bronco Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets (NEW Version Available) IMG_3674
keep in mind that the bumper is angled back at the ends. so you will want to stagger the lights on the 3 different rows depending on light size. Still playing with minebut will likely end up wiht the two larger one row back and the smaller (on the right) in the front row.
Sponsored