Sponsored

OEM Bead Locks on 17" Black Painted aluminum wheels?

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just trying to find out if they will fit. They came on my Black Diamond.
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm confused what your trying to say. What you trying to do. Do you have the beadlock capable Sasquatxh rim?

OP
OP
Umichigan1

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm trying to find out if the rims I have are "bead lock capable." Can I put OEM Bead Lock Rings on the wheels that came with my BD Bronco?

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pictures maybe?

OP
OP
Umichigan1

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pictures of what? When you go to the Ford Parts site they have a couple of Bead Lock options, depending upon the wheel to which it will be attached, but their wheel descriptions are confusing. Based on the description I can't tell if my wheels are eligible or what they call Bead Lock capable. I'm asking if someone on the forum with experience in regard to OEM wheel options can tell me whether my wheels are compatible with the items available on the Ford Parts site.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Umichigan1

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you tell whether a wheel can take a Bead Lock ring by appearance? If yes, what feature on the wheel would I look for? In the meantime, I'll try to get a pic posted.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to find out if the rims I have are "bead lock capable." Can I put OEM Bead Lock Rings on the wheels that came with my BD Bronco?
Pictures of what? When you go to the Ford Parts site they have a couple of Bead Lock options, depending upon the wheel to which it will be attached, but their wheel descriptions are confusing. Based on the description I can't tell if my wheels are eligible or what they call Bead Lock capable. I'm asking if someone on the forum with experience in regard to OEM wheel options can tell me whether my wheels are compatible with the items available on the Ford Parts site.
Can you tell whether a wheel can take a Bead Lock ring by appearance? If yes, what feature on the wheel would I look for? In the meantime, I'll try to get a pic posted.
The standard black wheels won’t work. They must be beadlock capable, meaning they come with beauty rings installed. Looking at the photos of the Black Diamond wheel options from the Build & Price tool on the Ford website (see below), only the wheel on the right will work.

Ford Bronco OEM Bead Locks on 17" Black Painted aluminum wheels? 61B4231B-E37C-47B1-BBDC-B647B24BD2EC
Ford Bronco OEM Bead Locks on 17" Black Painted aluminum wheels? D80B34F2-DF8A-4F28-8ABC-57DF9C38E042

Last edited:
OP
OP
Umichigan1

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well thank you for checking it out. My wheels did not come with trim rings. Also, they are painted aluminum, not steel. I'm guessing that the wheels with trim rings also have tapped holes for the ring bolts. My wheels definitely do not have any tapped holes.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs