TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know of any wheels that look similar to these OEM Raptor wheels? I really love the six hole quasi-steelie look of them, most designs are comparably flat or have eight or more holes, I'd buy a set of pull-offs outright but because of the need for an adapter on top of already very wide wheels, they'd have a ridiculous amount of poke for a standard Bronco. Hoping to get a set of 7.5" wide wheels if possible, and honestly don't need beadlocks, but if anyone knows of any wheels similar to this, I'd appreciate the suggestion.

Raptor Wheel.png
Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know of any wheels that look similar to these OEM Raptor wheels? I really love the six hole quasi-steelie look of them, most designs are comparably flat or have eight or more holes, I'd buy a set of pull-offs outright but because of the need for an adapter on top of already very wide wheels, they'd have a ridiculous amount of poke for a standard Bronco. Hoping to get a set of 7.5" wide wheels if possible, and honestly don't need beadlocks, but if anyone knows of any wheels similar to this, I'd appreciate the suggestion.

I am probably going with either the aforementioned KMC Dirty Harrys or the RTR EVO 6s on my MY23 non-Sasquatch Badlands once delivered. i think they both look solid. Good luck
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/bronco-rtr-parts/products/bronco-rtr-evo-6

OP
OP
TopRecon

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was looking at Dick Cepek wheels, which actually look pretty close to what I'm looking for if you coat them a uniform color instead of the two-tone they come in stock, but unfortunately it looks like the negative offset for them is so large that they'd be even wider than a set of Sasquatch pull-offs once installed.

Ford Bronco OEM Raptor Revolver wheels lookalikes? IMG_0451

OP
OP
TopRecon

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The sasquatch wheels are pretty close.
Ford Bronco OEM Raptor Revolver wheels lookalikes? fdc159f2e0250646a151d44fb4f79b3dx
I'd get a set of Sasquatch pull-offs but I'm planning on getting a set of ADV Fiberglass square flenders, and the Sasquatch wheels have like 2" of poke with that set up, which I don't love the look of, nor their propensity to kick up an extraordinary amount of gravel.

maxresdefault.jpg
Sponsored