Sponsored

OEM Rock Rail fitment on 2022 2 door Wildtrak?

OP
OP
cgarwood87

cgarwood87

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever figure out if these would work? i just replaced my OEM with zroadz rails that used the OEM brackets. I'm trying to sell the OEM rails but i would like to be able to point the buyer to the brackets they need, so they're not in the same position you're in.

The after market rails i got work with that set, for folks that didn't have the OEM rails. So i'm going to assume they would have worked with the OEM rails, given everything bolted in the exact same holes/points.
I literally finished installing my rock rails 10 minutes ago. The brackets worked, but it took some effort. Had to loosen everything multiple times to get it all aligned.
Sponsored

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 toyota tacoma 4x4 mt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I literally finished installing my rock rails 10 minutes ago. The brackets worked, but it took some effort. Had to loosen everything multiple times to get it all aligned.
thanks.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad they fit. I noticed on the zroads instructions that you dont use the center of the 3 holes, but otherwise looks similar to stock

Screenshot_20221228-210104_Dropbox.jpg

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Zroadz' slider step can use the OEM brackets, or they sell brackets so it sounds like if anyone needs the brackets Zroadz offers them for $149.99. I would just recommend double checking with them, they have great customer care from my encounters. OEM brackets may cost a bit if you cant get take off's or used ones for a decent price.
Sponsored