Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys,

I bought a Everglades takeoff from a forum member, it came with all the hardware that attaches to the frame, but apparently there are parts that are installed to the vehicle that the main brackets interface with. It looks like a slot over a pin, to prevent side to side motion maybe? Do I need these brackets? All of the load is in the same 3 bolts per side that it re-uses (those brackets are different too though, looks like it ties everything into the bumper). Do you think this is all for the purpose of the crash requirements, or do I need to find these parts?

The first picture is a view of the back side of the bumper, you can see the slotted piece that protrudes into the frame horn. The 2nd picture shows the front of the vehicle, where the winch plate mount interfaces with that lower bolt/pin that is part of the bracket that I don't have.

@flip do you think I need these, or is it possible to get the missing parts?

Ford Bronco OEM Winch Plate - Everglades Takeoff - parts missing WinchBrackets

Ford Bronco OEM Winch Plate - Everglades Takeoff - parts missing CAC brackets
Sponsored

OP
OP
KPLOBX

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

missing parts and hardware include
C CAC Bracket (Left Hand) N2DB-19E518-CA
D CAC Bracket (Right Hand) N2DB-19E518-FA
E Inner Frame Bolt N2DB-19H381-AA
F Inner Frame Bracket (Right Hand) N2DB-19E518-DA
G Outer Frame Bracket (Left Hand) N2DB-19E518-AA

OP
OP
KPLOBX

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

honestly seems unnecessary, looking at the JCR winch plate, it only interfaces via the 3 bolts each side, and this setup is already doing that, so those extra gussets and the pin must be for crash... correct me if I'm wrong, or if you have another opinion.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

honestly seems unnecessary, looking at the JCR winch plate, it only interfaces via the 3 bolts each side, and this setup is already doing that, so those extra gussets and the pin must be for crash... correct me if I'm wrong, or if you have another opinion.
You ever find a solution for the missing bits. I'm working with a guy who just sent me his, comes in a few days. I'm worried I'll be missing these bits too. I can maybe make C,D from some 1" bar stock. The brackets if missing I'm figuring the LOD brackets would do about the same.

OP
OP
KPLOBX

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just went with it. I think the LID or tricky dick reinforcement brackets will work.
Sponsored