Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the 4-door owners that do not have tint on their windows. Are your front and rear passengers windows the same factory tint? Is the rear any darker than the front? I had mine tinted a year ago and asked for 20% all around. And my backseat windows are much darker than everything else. It's like a limo tint; it's that dark. I let it slide for so long because I didn't want to deal brining it back in. But now it's just dangerous driving at night with it. It's so dark I can barley see through it.
Sponsored

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The base is the only trim level that is the same front & rear. All others are as you noted.

coachoates

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The back windows are darker from the factory because the factory installs tinted glass.

to make it uniform, you actually don’t tint the back windows but only the front.

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tint guy measured ours. His meter read the rear passenger doors at 14.4% and the rears at 28%. I matched the fronts and windshield strip to the rear doors.

matteooshe

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My rear windows were tested at the tint shop and read 15% and then I put my own tint meter on it and it was 15% to double check

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the 4-door owners that do not have tint on their windows. Are your front and rear passengers windows the same factory tint? Is the rear any darker than the front? I had mine tinted a year ago and asked for 20% all around. And my backseat windows are much darker than everything else. It's like a limo tint; it's that dark. I let it slide for so long because I didn't want to deal brining it back in. But now it's just dangerous driving at night with it. It's so dark I can barley see through it.
The rear is darker than the front. Definitely should get it changed.

Sponsored

APhysicist

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even though the rear windows have privacy shading on them, they are not protecting against UV rays. I still tint my rear windows with a lighter film tint, to block UV rays from damaging the rear contents and sun burn passengers.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Even though the rear windows have privacy shading on them, they are not protecting against UV rays.
How did you come up with that fact?

Car windows with not tint at all protect from UV rays. It's somewhere on the order of 70% or more.

APhysicist

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base