Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My experience linked below. Cliffs notes? HOLY SMOKES incredible experience and a fantastic quick vacation :)
Thank you for the video! I'm going to be attending Nov 5th - what was the name of the Eatery you mentioned that another forum member mentioned?
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the video! I'm going to be attending Nov 5th - what was the name of the Eatery you mentioned that another forum member mentioned?
Laconia Local Eatery. If I’m ever up that way again, I’m absolutely going back. It’s small, kind of unassuming, and not inexpensive, but I loved it! To keep with the theme of this thread regarding the price tag for the special and a beer plus a nice tip for the fantastic service: it’s worth it.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received my last Off-Roadeo e-mail, I clicked on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail, clicked other and wrote a reasonable reason why I no longer wanted to receive said e-mails, clicked submit and should have been done. Then I noticed a "back to website" link at the bottom of that remnant page and clicked it. It went to a Bronco Nation splash page. Clarity.

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's so worth it. I live in Vegas so I went to the one here. With that, I had a blast and learned a lot too, as the Bronco will be my first off roader.
That's great to hear. Can you share anything about the itinerary? Is there one? Or do you just jump in the Bronco's and start driving? I assume they feed you. I'm coming from NY so I'm curious about the weather. I'm going Jan 7th. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored