Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Worth it. Went to Moab on Labor Day Weekend 2021.

If you don’t want to use your option, PM me.
Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone says it’s cool - but when I saw the add on charge for the wife to tag along I passed on it.

I could understand if she was going to be a “student”, then sure…pay full fare. But she’d just be a passenger. Even a small token fee for a passenger I could stomach. Maybe….$50 or $100.

I don’t even recall now the amount. Just that at the time I went through the reservation process I thought it was too high and closed the window and moved on to other things.

My logic was: I’ve done Moab 5 or 6 times in Jeeps. As for the training, reckon I can figure out all the doo-dads on a Bronco on my own. How hard can it be?
If you believe you know everything about the Bronco, please don’t go. You’ll just spoil the experience for others.

I bought my first CJ in 1968. I learned some interesting things about the Bronco, gearing and driving features.

BTW, your guest can also be an active participant/driver.

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any thoughts on the Ford Off-Roadeo - is it worth attending...?

I live in Telluride, CO and was considering signing up for the one in Moab - it's only 2 hours away... but don't want to waste my time... FYI - I'm not a big 4-wheeler guy... I just like the Bronco where I live (roof and doors off in summer) and like the off-load capabilities to get me where I need to go for backcountry skiing, climbing, etc.

Thoughts...?
Post in thread 'Moab Bronco Off-rodeo - WOW!!'
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/moab-bronco-off-rodeo-wow.26267/post-910719

i have been twice now. Once for the bronco in the post above, and once for the bronco sport. The bronco day is totally worth it.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to the one in Vegas in November, I was wondering are supposed to tip the instructors?
Optional really. We wanted to though since they were so awesome.

Sponsored

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the Vegas location this last weekend, great experience, even for those with or without the off-road knowledge
Instructor was great and taught all the features of your new Bronco(s)
Highly recommended for $35, haha

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you believe you know everything about the Bronco, please don’t go. You’ll just spoil the experience for others.
That's great advice for those who claim they know everything about the Bronco. Just not sure why you quoted me on that. I've never even so much as sat in a 6g Bronco before.

We all have our flaws. "Knowing everything" is not one of mine. "Being cheap", OTOH... is LOL

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to the one in Vegas in November, I was wondering are supposed to tip the instructors?
I just went to the one in Vegas two weeks ago. The instructors were great, so I did tip them.

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have had my bronco for a year and randomly I received the letter that says since I bought a bronco I can attend the off rodeo for free...I saw that it's like $400 to add another person. If I use the free option do I still have to pay for someone else to go?

Sponsored

MTDewX8

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IM going this Friday the 21st as just an excuse to road trip in my own. play in someone else's Bronco. then Ill play in mine on Saturday before I come home. not that I needed a reason to go explore.

with you only 2 hours away its almost moot. but then again to each their own. would suck if you didn't enjoy it. you might learn something, but also meet some like minded people to just enjoy the experience.

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to the Moab one last March and IMHO it was a great experience and I highly recommend it. I'm a seasoned off roader (Colorado) and was pretty impressed by the capability of a totally stock rig. We didn't go anywhere terribly scary (by my standards) but it was a good confidence builder for noobs. My buddy went with and we split the cost of his spot. Here's the Base SAS 2 door I drove:

Screenshot 2022-10-16 183901.jpg

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m going this November to las Vegas location, I will have $250. To spend on things I hope they have good thing to buy,

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you are only 2 hours away definitely go. I thought about planning a trip but the nearest one to me is like 13 hours away so seems silly when I can get to any Indiana/Kentucky off-road park in 2-4 hours.

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried (even on the sly) but they would not not accept one per corporate rules. Trail guides Johnny and Matt were awesome.
Sponsored