First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have mixed feelings about going to the Off-Rodeo event. Prior to our, “sit in the corner and be quiet until your called” letter, I was excited about going.

Now, not so much. It’s going to be like going to the birthday party of a girl that dumped you. Another in the flesh reminder of what you can’t have (at least in a reasonable period of time).

I may still go, but in all honesty, I now feel it’s a consolation prize for being dissed. Glass half full people may now proceed to:
Ford Bronco Off-Rodeo Invitation A810BA1D-5689-42D8-AF71-AD38EE275E6C
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree. I really, really want to go, but think it might make me sad.😥

Just like last week when I got to sit in a Bronco. It was absolutely magical!😍😍😍

But I was sad the rest of the day because I couldn't drive it home, and have no clue when I will get to drive one home.😥

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Just like last week when I got to sit in a Bronco. It was absolutely magical!😍😍😍

But I was sad the rest of the day because I couldn't drive it home, and have no clue when I will get to drive one home.😥
Misery loves company, thanks for making me feel better, even for just a moment 😃
Glad to know other people feel the same way.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have mixed feelings about going to the Off-Rodeo event. Prior to our, “sit in the corner and be quiet until your called” letter, I was excited about going.

Now, not so much. It’s going to be like going to the birthday party of a girl that dumped you. Another in the flesh reminder of what you can’t have (at least in a reasonable period of time).

I may still go, but in all honesty, I now feel it’s a consolation prize for being dissed. Glass half full people may now proceed to:
Ford Bronco Off-Rodeo Invitation A810BA1D-5689-42D8-AF71-AD38EE275E6C

Come on, you know you still wanna go. Think of it like make-up sex after a big argument! 😘

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Come on, you know you still wanna go. Think of it like make-up sex after a big argument! 😘
Oh, I definitely want to go...
But I might feel cheap, and sad, and dirty afterwards.🤣

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows when even THAT is going to be. I was hoping / planning to go this summer but the season is almost upon us and they haven't gotten this ready to go, yet.

So I made other plans for my summer vacation. Hopefully I can afford to go in 2022 - and the dates are something I can work with.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh hell, I'd go to the party just to let that beotch know I'm still in the game. :)

It's like the old saying goes, "Don't cut your nose off to spite your face". :cool:

dbweb

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would like to go I am just not sure how they are planning on getting over a hundred thousand of us through it. It looks like they have two sites open right now. I know more will be opening but have a feeling a lot of us might actually have our Broncos before we can attend.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well you know you are going to have tompay for it right? Rodeo is free once you take delivery of your Bronco.

Reservations or orders don't count, don't even think a VIN is good enought.

Now maybe Ford will reimburse you down the road IF you take delivery, but that little "minor" detail seems to have been left out.

Not to mention you can't even actually register for one yet. Creating an online profile so you can just wait is worthless.
Sponsored