First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford if you are listening. You need to set one up here in Hawaii(preferably Maui because thats where I live). Every day, even during these times thousands of tourists come here looking for an experience. During that experience about 1/3 of them rent a new Jeep JL to tour around in. Now if you stocked the rental fleet out here with Broncos and then got tourists with enough money in their pocket to get to Hawaii to rent them then have a set of trails set up for them to test em out, you will end up with alot of buyers and you can sell the experience to them for a good price aswell. My sister just bought a brand new JL last year. Why, given that here wife is hard and I mean HARDCORE into Chevy did she do that? Because they rented one out here for my wedding and we took em offroading in it and they fell in love with it. The whole process is literally like potential buyers paying you to test drive your product through the fleet sales to rental companies.
Also I may add since Maui has shut down its sugar cane production a couple years ago. There is huge chunks of land available for turning into an OffRodeo site. Aswell as a few other places around the island you can direct people to go to like Poli Poli and Jaws. Hawaii has an offroading community that is kind of unique in that its basically 1/4 of the people that live here have to atleast have a 4x4 or AWD just to get to the places they regularly go. My own driveway requires 4WD just to leave. Someone should really look into this, and I will absolutely volunteer to help in anyway I can.

This is a real opportunity to slice right into the parts of every potential customers heart that yearns to explore the dusty trail. Vacations are the most memorable of experiences and people redesign their homes to recreate them, I know they already do the same with convertible Mustangs and Jeeps.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford if you are listening. You need to set one up here in Hawaii(preferably Maui because thats where I live). Every day, even during these times thousands of tourists come here looking for an experience. During that experience about 1/3 of them rent a new Jeep JL to tour around in. Now if you stocked the rental fleet out here with Broncos and then got tourists with enough money in their pocket to get to Hawaii to rent them then have a set of trails set up for them to test em out, you will end up with alot of buyers and you can sell the experience to them for a good price aswell. My sister just bought a brand new JL last year. Why, given that here wife is hard and I mean HARDCORE into Chevy did she do that? Because they rented one out here for my wedding and we took em offroading in it and they fell in love with it. The whole process is literally like potential buyers paying you to test drive your product through the fleet sales to rental companies.
Also I may add since Maui has shut down its sugar cane production a couple years ago. There is huge chunks of land available for turning into an OffRodeo site. Aswell as a few other places around the island you can direct people to go to like Poli Poli and Jaws. Hawaii has an offroading community that is kind of unique in that its basically 1/4 of the people that live here have to atleast have a 4x4 or AWD just to get to the places they regularly go. My own driveway requires 4WD just to leave. Someone should really look into this, and I will absolutely volunteer to help in anyway I can.

This is a real opportunity to slice right into the parts of every potential customers heart that yearns to explore the dusty trail. Vacations are the most memorable of experiences and people redesign their homes to recreate them, I know they already do the same with convertible Mustangs and Jeeps.
That be so cool! Hawaii on my travel list! Be pimp to rent a bronco!!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That be so cool! Hawaii on my travel list! Be pimp to rent a bronco!!
And have a Ford offroad adventure day planned. I mean you rent your Bronco and when you pick it up they tell you that you have access to their Ford maintained trails and for an extra 100 they will give you a 5 hour guided experience with lunch included for 2 visitors! Who wouldnt go for that?

Last edited:
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And have a Ford offroad adventure day planned. I mean you rent your Bronco and when you pick it up they tell you that you have access to their Ford maintained trails and for an extra 100 they will give you a 5 hour guided experience with lunch included for 2 visitors! Who would go for that?
I'd go for that!

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

?.... this is a great business idea. We should all pitch in and make our own Bronco Hawaii tour shop where people can rent our Broncos to drive around in. Could make loads of money??

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You gotta do it!!! ??

LOL hard pass. I'm one of the saps that is getting a Bronco to hopefully improve my comfort level in off-roading/trail-riding.

RyleeCampos

Outer Banks
First Name
Rylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maui's availability of land after sugar cane production shut down is a golden opportunity to establish OffRodeo sites. And with places like Poli Poli and Jaws, you've got natural off-roading wonders to explore.
Your enthusiasm and willingness to help make this happen are commendable! This idea could truly tap into the hearts of adventure-seekers and vacationers. If someone explores this further, it could become a memorable part of Hawaiian vacations.
For those seeking other opportunities or considering different paths, checking out the Sarkari Naukari webpage for government jobs might also be worth considering.

Last edited:

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maui's availability of land after sugar cane production shut down is a golden opportunity to establish OffRodeo sites. And with places like Poli Poli and Jaws, you've got natural off-roading wonders to explore.
32502089._SX540_.jpg

icegif-9.gif

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can see it now.....

Ford Bronco Job Opportunity for/with Off Rodeos 1000005614

...so pitted!

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I understand Ford contracts with an advertising agency to handle Off-Rodeo. The guides are 1099 contractors who make a daily rate, and it isn’t fantastic. The days can run 12-14 hours and If you twist a knee or some other unfortunate accident occurs, you’re SOL. Not a bad part time gig if you have benefits/health insurance from another gig and love teaching that much, but it’s a shitty business model for the employee ultimately. Especially if something goes wrong.