First Name
Tylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Superduty, Mustang, Expedition, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got back from Raptor Valley over the weekend. If you haven’t had the chance to make your reservations I would gladly take your place and go again! Had a great time out there, I hope all of you do the same.
Sponsored

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We were there too. Saturday, 8am group, R7. I believe we met. You two drove out to the event right? I remarked on how yours in the A51 color looked darker in person after I asked if you had it wrapped.
-Stephen

OP
OP
ElBlamo

ElBlamo

Raptor
First Name
Tylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep that was us Stephen!

OP
OP
ElBlamo

ElBlamo

Raptor
First Name
Tylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I starting to think they may have sold me Azure Grey and just let me believe the window sticker that said Area 51. Your sunglasses are a dead giveaway, I remember you lol

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yep that was us Stephen!
Awesome, yeah. Would have loved to talk beer, didn’t realize your connection until it clicked after we all left! We did a full US101/1 trip last summer from Seattle to San Diego, and spent a good amount of time in your neck of the woods. Great stuff.

We briefly chatted mods over dinner too. I mentioned the steps I was planning to buy, it was these:
https://rcimetalworks.com/product/rock-sliders-21-present-bronco/

These (and MetalTech) remove the body mounting of the factory installed ones and push the steps up a bit.

Ran into @Rude Dogg, (I think if I caught the username correctly) after it all in the hotel.

All said it was a great event. I’m hoping after some nudging and questioning from the instructors that this becomes something similar to BMWs M Schools with multiple levels and multi-day offerings.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ElBlamo

ElBlamo

Raptor
First Name
Tylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mountains 2 Metal makes the roof line basket in my truck you were asking about. It must be popular because it’s almost doubled in price!

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Headed on the 25th...can't f'n wait.

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got back from Raptor Valley over the weekend. If you haven’t had the chance to make your reservations I would gladly take your place and go again! Had a great time out there, I hope all of you do the same.
Are the instructors riding in the vehicle with you? My wife wants to go but does not want to off roadf in the backseat.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are the instructors riding in the vehicle with you? My wife wants to go but does not want to off roadf in the backseat.
IIRC, there's an instructor in the lead vehicle and last vehicle not every vehicle.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of the driving we did in Raptor Valley involved having an instructor in the vehicle at all times, but not the other portions.

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

we had 2 instructors for 8 cars. They rode one each in the backseat for the lead car of each group on the trails out and back. For the Baja and UltraFun courses they drive a lead driver position lap, and shotgun the other laps. For the early ORX course they’re outside spotting. Very professional and they made sure to put us first throughout.
Sponsored