First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda 450 x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for sharing ! Back in the day, I’ve raced 2 wheels and 4 wheels all over Johnson and Lucern Valley .. the new Bronco Raptor seems at home in those elements too. Can’t wait to get mine !

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Given how much they are trying to tie the Raptor to KOH and that area they should consider setting up the Raptor Off Roadeo there. They basically already have a course set up.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess this fits under the embargo?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was the little bunny hop the reason we were told to watch to the end?
I think more the ripping thru the sand at 80+mph

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great but limited market. Maybe Ford should have started with these. They could have met demand.

Now They don’t have Broncos in show rooms, there is a secondary premium market , some early reservations still don’t have their order and there is a supposedly a chip shortage lol. Screw up again bringing these out now before bronco demand is close to met. Making a zillion variants is also inefficient for production , quality and margins. Cluster.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great but limited market. Maybe Ford should have started with these. They could have met demand.

Now They don’t have Broncos in show rooms, there is a secondary premium market , some early reservations still don’t have their order and there is a supposedly a chip shortage lol. Screw up again bringing these out now before bronco demand is close to met. Making a zillion variants is also inefficient for production , quality and margins. Cluster.
Each variant serves a want for the consumer. I'm sure they're creating them in equal'ish proportions as they go. It's not like they stopped making the other models and now are only making the Raptors. If I am correct, the Raptor is bigger...like 9 inches wider?? Anyway, it's good to see they are maximizing the marketing potential.

As far as those on a waiting list for what seems like forever, your vehicle will be completed. I ordered my wife's Mach E and waited about 1.5 years for it....was it worth the wait? Yes...every second.

I'm putting in an order for a bronco in August...if it takes 1.5 years to get it, so be it. It'll be well worth the wait. The biggest issue is which one to order? I'm leaning Badlands as I like the more rugged, hose washing, non-carpet, MGV look and function. The Raptor boasts of 418 hp but I'm getting a Rivian and that has double that plus I won't have to worry about the horrible mpg...the bronco will be my convertible, essentially...with a whole lot more function!

Last edited:

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Each variant serves a want for the consumer. I'm sure they're creating them in equal'ish proportions as they go. It's not like they stopped making the other models and now are only making the Raptors. If I am correct, the Raptor is bigger...like 9 inches wider?? Anyway, it's good to see they are maximizing the marketing potential.

As far as those on a waiting list for what seems like forever, your vehicle will be completed. I ordered my wife's Mach E and waited about 1.5 years for it....was it worth the wait? Yes...every second.

I'm putting in an order for a bronco in August...if it takes 1.5 years to get it, so be it. It'll be well worth the wait. The biggest issue is which one to order? I'm leaning Badlands as I like the more rugged, hose washing, non-carpet, MGV look and function. The Raptor boasts of 418 hp but I'm getting a Rivian and that has double that plus I won't have to worry about the horrible mph...the bronco will be my convertible, essentially...with a whole lot more function!
Many of us have been waiting 1.5 years since our ORDER (let's not even talk reservations which are at 2 years now).
The problem is that Ford says it can't build our Broncos due to "commodity shortages", yet they can find the "commodities" to build a Bronco Raptor. Either Ford can find the commodities or they can't - which is it? If Ford can build a Raptor Bronco, then there is NO reason they couldn't build ours too.
I have nothing against the BRaptor - I'd love to have one. But I'd like to get my loaded Badlands order even more. So far Ford hasn't told me anything about when my Badlands could/will be built. This year or next? Who knows?

Marchanta1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would love to get my hands on one of these.
Sponsored