First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As ridiculous as this sounds..... when do we get more info? Would love to get at least a taste of the 200+ aftermarket items available at launch, see REAL broncos - not the CGI ones, learn more about the different interiors and options for each trim, etc.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i cannot get over how damn good this looks holy SHIT.

I have been 4 door 4 life but I’m not going to lie this thing is absurd. Might be my favorite version of any vehicle ever made good lord.
F16E7ED5-776B-44B1-AEB7-08A90811F32A.jpeg
We Don't always agree @Nickp but this time I believe we do. Only thing I'd change is the color, prefer Race Red but am digging the Antimatter Blue and Area 51... Any of those with a white top. And I'd take these half doors as well.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ideas when avalabel in EU cq Spain
I have no idea, but hopefully in the coming days Ford will start to drop tons more info.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i cannot get over how damn good this looks holy SHIT.

I have been 4 door 4 life but I’m not going to lie this thing is absurd. Might be my favorite version of any vehicle ever made good lord.
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1594725120844
Yes, the two door looks better than I expected. I like it LOOKS wise better than the 4D.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

the all new Wartraphogtor, available in 2023
My guess is the Warthog will replace the First Edition for 2022 and have the similar options. Maybe some bigger fender flairs and a different hood.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, you don't need to treat it any differently than an NA engine. A turbo engine from the 80s and a new Ecoboost are WORLDS apart.
That's good to know and I would HOPE that was the case. I own a 1985 Mustang SVO and I always let it idle for a little bit before shutting it down especially if I was hammering on it coming home.

To the point that I treat my wife's Explorer ST the same way out of habit lol

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. I guess they just forgot Velocity Blue when they made the website...
I wonder if it was a late add. The list of leaked colors didn't include Velocity Blue and a lot of people were complaining about the lack of bright colors.

Or, like usual, the IT group has some screw up on the color configurator and maybe the leak came from that? lol

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My SAAB 9-5 Combiwagon had a turbo 4-banger and it was the excellent. I am not as worried about the engine (though I would like to get the 2.7) as much as the other things not offered on the manual, especially front dig. I don't understand why front dig could not be offered in the manual??? It makes no sense. Heck, give us manual guys a MANUAL front dig button / lever.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if it was a late add. The list of leaked colors didn't include Velocity Blue and a lot of people were complaining about the lack of bright colors.

Or, like usual, the IT group has some screw up on the color configurator and maybe the leak came from that? lol
I hope its there cause its on my short list. Area 51 is trying to dethrone it though. :)

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I could gather, I believe it's a First Edition.
First Edition specifically said "Black Top". But I hope there's a white top option.
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1594726209747

RevealItAsap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Obey 9F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My SAAB 9-5 Combiwagon had a turbo 4-banger and it was the excellent. I am not as worried about the engine (though I would like to get the 2.7) as much as the other things not offered on the manual, especially front dig. I don't understand why front dig could not be offered in the manual??? It makes no sense. Heck, give us manual guys a MANUAL front dig button / lever.
Yeah, especially considering the fact that the type of people who want a manual would want offroad goodies like front dig. Anyways, I suggest people wait for the second year so Ford can sort out gremlins and also there might be better packages and configurations. But I guess people are impatient because we have been waiting for so long lol
Sponsored