First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
7 Speed Manual is ONLY Available on the 2.3L!!!! that sucks!!! i dont care how powerful the 4 banger is, evey one i have ever had left me walking, ill will wait on the v6 , apparantly the 7 speed wont handle the lower tork v6.

what the heck is part time selective engagement in the base 4x4, if i put it in 4wd, i want 4wd not part time.

at least you can remove a lot of that extra crap they put on there, i need a garage full of stuff i had to pay for..

i want a hard top, removable for a bald guy means to hot, and sunburns, on my polaris sling shot the very first option was a roof. 1800.00. I live in Arkansas 95 today with 105 heat index. my Z28 had removable glass t-tops if you ever took them off it leaked from now ond it was hot as hell I had to wear a hat every time you drove it, it was stolen. and i bought a hard top.

i wish the bigger broncos had the baby bronco headlights, the big one is ugly as hell with the lines through the lights, maybe aftermarket will replace that.

I like the styling but the negatives will keep me out of the purchasing pool for a couple of years .

what the heck is the holes in the doors of the yellow bronco?

Enough about my rant. i, sure i will get kicked off of here!

no where does it say anything about air conditing, again I live in Arkansas.

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7 Speed Manual is ONLY Available on the 2.3L!!!! that sucks!!! i dont care how powerful the 4 banger is, evey one i have ever had left me walking, ill will wait on the v6 , apparantly the 7 speed wont handle the lower tork v6.

what the heck is part time selective engagement in the base 4x4, if i put it in 4wd, i want 4wd not part time.

at least you can remove a lot of that extra crap they put on there, i need a garage full of stuff i had to pay for..

i want a hard top, removable for a bald guy means to hot, and sunburns, on my polaris sling shot the very first option was a roof. 1800.00. I live in Arkansas 95 today with 105 heat index. my Z28 had removable glass t-tops if you ever took them off it leaked from now ond it was hot as hell I had to wear a hat every time you drove it, it was stolen. and i bought a hard top.

i wish the bigger broncos had the baby bronco headlights, the big one is ugly as hell with the lines through the lights, maybe aftermarket will replace that.

I like the styling but the negatives will keep me out of the purchasing pool for a couple of years .

You have to manually select 2H 4H 4L, in the upgraded system the car automatically puts you in the right mode

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come on Ford, where is the GREEN. Two reds, an orange, but no green?

Also, how hard it it to build a manual that can take the 2.7?

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It does suck
I think the part time 4x4 is for 4A not 4L or 4H
ok?
It'll have a hard top

Showing a aftermarket or dealer accessory, definitely not standard
Nah, you'll be fine
A/C standard on all

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Marine grade vinyl. YES.

I wish the 4D towing numbers were closer to 5K.

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hear this argument all the time, and it just isn't true. We design these engines from the ground up to be turbocharged, accounting for very high cylinder pressures. You wouldn't believe the kind of torture tests that every single engine has to go through on dyno before completing engineering signoff. These tests also take into account the weight of the vehicle relative to the output of the motor as well. To say that a 2.3L Ecoboost won't last as long as a 5.0 Coyote (or whatever) just isn't true.
show us one that has over 300,000 miles that dosent have the $2800 turbos REPLACED and i will be more interested.

Sponsored

SeanNJ11

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seanmaddenphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 41DA3895-E671-46A6-97F9-E4B7819D0FEB

white top. i am so happy i could cry.
So what's the deal with the white top and white grill in these? Is that somehow included in the Sasquatch package that spans all trims? Absolutely have to have the white.

wxsquid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wouldn't say you were wrong @dangerzone79. That model is not available yet, my guess because these sure look like 37's

Look at the ground clearance compared to the other 2 DR yellow one.

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 41DA3895-E671-46A6-97F9-E4B7819D0FEB
Also, that has a load of accessories that aren't "standard options". (oxymoron if there was one). - So, I'm betting those 37's, light bars, etc. will be rolled into your load as dealer installed accessories. ;)

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure. Perhaps it has something to do putting too much stress on the clutch, causing premature wear and potential failure. But that's just my guess.
Is it a software or upgrade item? i.e. could you upgrade/modify the software and add the switch and get it? Obviously you cannot twin stick this to get it.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs