Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One of my favorites. It's not mine tho. It's been posted here before.
The wheels with the hubcaps and trim rings are just perfect. The chrome sliders and roof rails are another nice touch.
Ford Bronco "Old School" Classic Bronco Looks [Photos Edition] -- post pics of your build! 1694221468347

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used to think that glueing classic bling on a new car was trying too hard.

'Inauthentic' is the biggest insult possible. Let old be old, new be new, love both. Then new becomes old, voila! you get classic for free.

But some of this stuff looks genuinely awesome, so I retract.

Thank you bronco6g for helping me grow as a person.

Sponsored

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Too far??? :confused:

Ford Bronco "Old School" Classic Bronco Looks [Photos Edition] -- post pics of your build! 1694221468347

Waiting with you for my Heritage!

OP, outside of having a true EB that's about as old school as I'm going to go outside of a real Bronco script emblem.
One horsepower, soft top, great ground clearance, love the wheels...

Manx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been looking everywhere for a good solution, install not too bad?
Not too bad at all... make sure that you lay a blanket down to rest the bumper on ;) (y)

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you prefer a more "old school" look and are going for that with your build, post some pics! I prefer the "old school" look (ie; polished aluminum rims and white letter tires) vs. what seems to be what 98% of people are doing these days with 18" - 20" blacked out rims, massive bead locks on something that never gets off the pavement, with plain black wall tires, etc. Some like that stuff, that's great, just not my taste. Here's what I've done to mine after making my rim selection based on what some others on here have done. To me, old school is 80's - 90's, so I wanted something to look as close as I could come up with to my 1993 F150 (pic of it for comparison included).

- 2022 Non-Sas Badlands with Zone leveling kit.
- Rims: American Racing Baja 172 16x8 (AR1726883)
- Tires: BFG KO2's (315/75/R16) Homemade center caps.
- Got some "homemade" center caps put together:
- Rear Center Caps: Epoxied OEM Ford center cap emblems to the back center caps (diameter was just right, centeraps had a dish to them so drilled a 3/8" hole in the center, superglued a plastic bottle cap on the inside of the center cap so I could fill that cap / through the hole and then level the "dish" out to make a flat surface and left it just low enough so the emblem edge is flush with the face of the center cap).
- Front Center Caps: Found some shorter / flat faced center caps on eBay and bought some NOS OEM 81'-84' Ranger / Bronco II automatic locking hub covers that were the perfect diameter to bolt to the face of the shorter flat faced caps. Bolted with stainless steel bolts / flat washer / lock washer / nut / another lock washer / then double nutted + threadlocker (they ain't coming off).

I think it turned out pretty good for the old school look I was going for. Debating on maybe doing a 2" lift kit.....
Let me know what you think and post pics of your "old school" build!

Ford Bronco "Old School" Classic Bronco Looks [Photos Edition] -- post pics of your build! view 2

Ford Bronco "Old School" Classic Bronco Looks [Photos Edition] -- post pics of your build! view 2

Looks great! You did a nice job.
Sponsored