HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I loved bogging and getting nasty with my 83 on 38's back in my HS days! Like you say, if you don't get stuck you aren't trying!
I just wish we had mud here in South Texas, this drought and heat are tough. No real rain here in it seems like 2 years. :(
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I loved bogging and getting nasty with my 83 on 38's back in my HS days! Like you say, if you don't get stuck you aren't trying!
I just wish we had mud here in South Texas, this drought and heat are tough. No real rain here in it seems like 2 years. :(
How far away is General Sam's (Huntsville)? lol :whistle:

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More momentum and feel free to make your own line. If using someone elseā€˜s line then a little more momentum than what is usually needed.

IMG_4893.jpeg

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well you're trending on the site, you'll be viral by tonight and on all the click bait car sites by the morning! šŸ˜‰

Ford Bronco On my overconfidence (got stuck in mud) at Hubbard Mesa Open Space, CO IMG_4893
Haha! Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew as soon as the music started in his video...he was getting stuck.

Looks like a little rocking back and forth with some skinny pedal you would have saved yourself.

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I knew as soon as the music started in his video...he was getting stuck.

Looks like a little rocking back and forth with some skinny pedal you would have saved yourself.
Haha...glad you got the mood I was going for with that music!

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha...glad you got the mood I was going for with that music!

When we would visit family in Grand junction we would either go to Palisades or Rifle so my wife would get her "magic" drink sweetener. :ROFLMAO: :cool::LOL:

I want to hit some spots up by Ouray next year with the Bronco.

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When we would visit family in Grand junction we would either go to Palisades or Rifle so my wife would get her "magic" drink sweetener. :ROFLMAO: :cool::LOL:

I want to hit some spots up by Ouray next year with the Bronco.
The very first trail I hit was Engineer. I'd like to do Ophir next, but that might be next summer.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The very first trail I hit was Engineer. I'd like to do Ophir next, but that might be next summer.
One I want to run is Poughkeepsie Gulch .

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I usually don't participate much here... but I feel the need to defend this member. Almost anyone that has been off-roading extensively has gotten stuck, even if they won't admit it. There's nothing wrong with this video or the driver or the Bronco. They are learning! We need more content like this, not less. And showing others your mistakes is great for the community. This is REAL content and calling it otherwise does a disservice to the community. Jeeps get stuck too. And the idea that our community should be ashamed somehow if a Bronco gets stuck is not right.

Thanks for sharing, Nate Train!

I appreciate the positivity! Thanks!

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And I definitely found it!
I had a grandfather who was a lumberjack in Montana. He had a lifetime of off roading experience. He once told me, ā€œIf you go looking for trouble with your truckā€¦youā€™ll probably find it.ā€
Well, I definitely found it!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Itā€™s all part of the fun. Iā€™m two years into ownership and learning more and more every day and having a blast doing so. I got myself in a very similar scenario right after I installed Sasquatch suspension and Toyo AT3s on my Black Diamond. At that point I only had a dozen or so hours of off-roading under my belt. Misjudged a line and slid right in. A buddy had to come get me out with my kinetic ropes and his 4Runner.

This type of situation could happen again and I would learn a new lesson. Thatā€™s what itā€™s all about.

Ford Bronco On my overconfidence (got stuck in mud) at Hubbard Mesa Open Space, CO IMG_0754

Ford Bronco On my overconfidence (got stuck in mud) at Hubbard Mesa Open Space, CO IMG_0753

I went back a few weeks later and completed the trail. This was just beyond that rut that sucked me in.

Ford Bronco On my overconfidence (got stuck in mud) at Hubbard Mesa Open Space, CO 7839353B-57A9-4259-A7EA-0F837940B188

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Itā€™s all part of the fun. Iā€™m two years into ownership and learning more and more every day and having a blast doing so. I got myself in a very similar scenario right after I installed Sasquatch suspension and Toyo AT3s on my Black Diamond. At that point I only had a dozen or so hours of off-roading under my belt. Misjudged a line and slid right in. A buddy had to come get me out with my kinetic ropes and his 4Runner.

This type of situation could happen again and I would learn a new lesson. Thatā€™s what itā€™s all about.

Ford Bronco On my overconfidence (got stuck in mud) at Hubbard Mesa Open Space, CO 7839353B-57A9-4259-A7EA-0F837940B188

I went back a few weeks later and completed the trail. This was just beyond that rut that sucked me in.

Oof! That's a deep one!