First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this question has been asked before. I am new on this website. I have an order code and a sales code for my Bronco through the dealer. When will I receive a reservation number? I am getting nervous. It's been 9 months since I walked into a dealership to place the order. I am starting to doubt if I even did this correctly?
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since you are a walk-in order, you will never have a reservation number. Contact Ford by phone or chat, provide the representative with those two numbers, and they'll take care of you.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry if this question has been asked before. I am new on this website. I have an order code and a sales code for my Bronco through the dealer. When will I receive a reservation number? I am getting nervous. It's been 9 months since I walked into a dealership to place the order. I am starting to doubt if I even did this correctly?
Dealer gives you an order number but you will get no reservation number that was for the role out in 2020. You are not getting a VIN number for awhile. You will be lucky to get it in 2013. I got a VIN number two years later on a reservation of July 18th 2020. It's being built this week. WT SAS MIC LUX MOD Bumper Hitch, with Side Graphics.

Last edited:

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are not getting a VIN number for awhile. You will be lucky to get it in 2023.
I placed an order around the same time as the OP, and my Bronco was built last week, so there certainly is a possibility that they have a VIN and just don't know it.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, contact Ford chat as previously mentioned. For some reason it doesn't seem to work with Chrome, so use a different browser. My son was in the same boat as you (only 7 months though). I hit up chat last week using his info, and got his build week, delivery ETA and the VIN number. Good luck!

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And you had a base. Was it soft topped? That is about the luck one will have is to order a base with no additional packages. But she is already at 9 months.

OP
OP

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed an order around the same time as the OP, and my Bronco was built last week, so there certainly is a possibility that they have a VIN and just don't know it.
Thank you for giving me hope.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for giving me hope.
I think Ford is still open for another half hour... 😉

You may have a VIN, you may not. But at least you'll know and can relax a little by knowing where you currently stand. Good luck!
Sponsored