First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s not ordered online, it’s built online and then ordered through your dealer. See below for the 2020 Ford Edge. The Bronco, and all vehicles, are the same way.

Come December your reservation will allow you to then build Your Bronco on the website and then become an order with your Dealer.

Your dealer is whom currently holds your $100 deposit, your dealer is who is selling you the Bronco.

C744307E-EB36-48CF-9063-6E2EB38F791E.jpeg
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s not ordered online, it’s built online and then ordered through your dealer. See below for the 2020 Ford Edge. The Bronco, and all vehicles, are the same way.

Come December your reservation will allow you to then build Your Bronco on the website and then become an order with your Dealer.

Your dealer is whom currently holds your $100 deposit, your dealer is who is selling you the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Order > shipping/receiving > then what? C744307E-EB36-48CF-9063-6E2EB38F791E
Ford Bronco Order > shipping/receiving > then what? reserve

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course not. I just want to confirm that you either must have, Granger I assume, type in the order while you are on the phone with them or will you be able to do it at home on your account? That’s my question.
From what I understand, I’ll send the order sheet spec’d to how I want the bronco to Granger and they’ll input the order. Thats also when we’ll discuss dealership installed accessories etc.. We’re not submitting the order through Ford directly, it goes through the dealership.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny story, the first/current car I own I purchased without driving. I sat in it but literally never test drove it.
Sponsored