First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just left the screen protector on that came with the Bronco. The little yellow tabs that were attached to the main screen protector and are used to peel it off are actually removable. So the big sticker over the entire screen in still in place. Can't even tell it's there.
Sponsored

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Robert

OCD plug is a good company so if you did make a purchase from them I am sure you will be happy. Here is how I will tell you we are different.

1st. We have been doing this since 2011 and were the the first company in the world to protect the interiors of vehicles.

2nd. We have spent over 80K developing our own film that is designed specifically for automotive screens. So our film has optimal clarity and an incredible fingerprint free touching surface. Our film is also self healing and will regenerate everyday with the heat of your vehicle.

Every other screen protector in the market is a PPF film that was developed to adhere to painted surfaces.

3rd. We do also have the instrument cluster as that will get beat up with cleaning off road dust.

4th. Our products are designed to tuck behind all bezels for an invisible look.

5th. We have over 700 makes and models and are continually developing new vehicles so its most likely we have your 2nd and 3rd vehicle.

6th. It sound clich'e but our customer experience is the most important part our business. We are not perfect but we will ALWAYS try and make it right.

Our instrument clusters will always come HD as we do not want the liability of the antiglare hindering visibility.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.

Chris
Thank you, Chris. That is extremely hlepful.

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Robert

OCD plug is a good company so if you did make a purchase from them I am sure you will be happy. Here is how I will tell you we are different.

1st. We have been doing this since 2011 and were the the first company in the world to protect the interiors of vehicles.

2nd. We have spent over 80K developing our own film that is designed specifically for automotive screens. So our film has optimal clarity and an incredible fingerprint free touching surface. Our film is also self healing and will regenerate everyday with the heat of your vehicle.

Every other screen protector in the market is a PPF film that was developed to adhere to painted surfaces.

3rd. We do also have the instrument cluster as that will get beat up with cleaning off road dust.

4th. Our products are designed to tuck behind all bezels for an invisible look.

5th. We have over 700 makes and models and are continually developing new vehicles so its most likely we have your 2nd and 3rd vehicle.

6th. It sound clich'e but our customer experience is the most important part our business. We are not perfect but we will ALWAYS try and make it right.

Our instrument clusters will always come HD as we do not want the liability of the antiglare hindering visibility.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.

Chris

Which kit do you recommend for hte 12" screen for the Bronco - HD or Matte?

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which kit do you recommend for hte 12" screen for the Bronco?
Robert

Ya know personally I have the HD film on my vehicles and love how it makes the screens more vibrant. That was the goal during development.

The anti glare makes screens look a little milky for an easy description. Its because its meant to absorb the glare so its a film with purpose.

As your happiness is the most important. Get the HD and if you have any glare issues or are unhappy reach out to us and we will get you out an antiglare replacement on us.

If you do decide to go with us make sure you use B6G15 for 15% off and we also just announced another giveaway so make sure you add your order number in the thread and get your chance at $500 Gift Certificate

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Robert

Ya know personally I have the HD film on my vehicles and love how it makes the screens more vibrant. That was the goal during development.

The anti glare makes screens look a little milky for an easy description. Its because its meant to absorb the glare so its a film with purpose.

As your happiness is the most important. Get the HD and if you have any glare issues or are unhappy reach out to us and we will get you out an antiglare replacement on us.

If you do decide to go with us make sure you use B6G15 for 15% off and we also just announced another giveaway so make sure you add your order number in the thread and get your chance at $500 Gift Certificate
Chris,

Thanks for the advice and the discount code.

Robert

Sponsored