Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah nice..so then am I correct in thinking that the only difference between wheels of the BB and WT SAQUATCH, is that black ring , which can be easily duplicated on the BB?
Short answer: Functionally, yes.

You would be able to paint the ring that came on your wheels, purchase the Black ring over the parts counter, or buy one of the other colored accessory rings mentioned in the Accessory Catalog.
Ford Bronco SYNC 4 SCREEN DIFFERENCES? Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 15.49.04

Long answer: I'm not sure the underlying wheels are exactly the same... but the trim rings appear to be interchangeable.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

You would be able to paint the ring that came on your wheels, purchase the Black ring over the parts counter, or buy one of the other colored accessory rings mentioned in the Accessory Catalog.
Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 15.49.04.png

Long answer: I'm not sure the underlying wheels are exactly the same... but the trim rings appear to be interchangeable.
I see. The wheels on Sasquatch look to be the exact same on all models. The only difference, as mentioned in the selection, is the black beauty ring on WT and above. The reason for my questions is that I'm trying to decide between WT and BB. From a cosmetic stand point, if the high package is selected, the only exterior differences are the painted door handles, black beauty ring (Sasquatch) and mirror signals. I just dont know if I really want the larger engine to get the larger screen and mirror signals. Decisions decisions.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco SYNC 4 SCREEN DIFFERENCES? Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 15.49.04

I see. The wheels on Sasquatch look to be the exact same on all models. The only difference, as mentioned in the selection, is the black beauty ring on WT and above. The reason for my questions is that I'm trying to decide between WT and BB. From cosmetic stand point, if the high package is selected, the only exterior differences are the painted door handles, black beauty ring (Sasquatch) and micro signals. I just dont know if I really want the larger engine to offset getting the larger screen and mirror signals. Decisions decisions.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see. The wheels on Sasquatch look to be the exact same on all models. The only difference, as mentioned in the selection, is the black beauty ring on WT and above. The reason for my questions is that I'm trying to decide between WT and BB. From cosmetic stand point, if the high package is selected, the only exterior differences are the painted door handles, black beauty ring (Sasquatch) and micro signals. I just dont know if I really want the larger engine to offset getting the larger screen and mirror signals. Decisions decisions.
Yep. You're right... same wheels just different color ring. Those rings are absolutely removable and interchangeable.

I guess it would come down to whether or not you want the High/Lux... and how much your wallet can handle.
Sponsored