First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
What options did you get, or was that it?

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Second time around (initial order in 08/2020 cancelled). Ordered EG OBX 314A Lux Pkg. 2.7L w/ leather on 3/27, built 5/18. Shipped to local rail yard on 5/31. Currently at dealership, trying to get it pulled for PDI & delivery. šŸ˜«šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered Outer Banks with High Package and Hardtop 3/27/23. Built 5/31/23
Congrats. One of the shortest wait times from initial order to built. Despite all the talk about constraints, the biggest constraint has always been dealer's allocation.

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Second time around (initial order in 08/2020 cancelled). Ordered EG OBX 314A Lux Pkg. 2.7L w/ leather on 3/27, built 5/18. Shipped to local rail yard on 5/31. Currently at dealership, trying to get it pulled for PDI & delivery. šŸ˜«šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬
You mind sharing what dealer?

Sponsored

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar deal with mine ordered on 2/1/23 delivered on 4/28/23. Itā€™s a Badlands SAS hardtop, I agree itā€™s always been about the allocations.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats. One of the shortest wait times from initial order to built. Despite all the talk about constraints, the biggest constraint has always been dealer's allocation.
Soooo true, I won't order from a dealer that isn't transparent about having available allocations or not. First question I always ask. Used to have a buddy that was GM at a small town Ford dealer and he educated me about allocations a long time ago.

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You mind sharing what dealer?
Metro Ford of Oklahoma City. Havenā€™t been exactly helpful or forthcoming with info. Submitted order to Ford minus a few options that I selected, nothing significant, but still. If they were removed to make order slide through more efficiently, then I approve; but communication would have still been appreciated. Dealers are now selling at or below MSRP on special orders, but they know theyā€™ve got you right where they want you. If they screw up something or you donā€™t like the way itā€™s being handled, and you back out of the order or donā€™t take delivery, they can then sell it as lot inventory at a premium. I hope they remember that these are temporary market conditions and at some point theyā€™re going to need to establish customer relationships.

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@SnrPhnx I can see them being that way, the couple times Iā€™ve looked at something they seemed like they were doing you a favor just allowing you to look at a vehicle. Also wondering how they stay in business with all those $100k F150s just sitting on the lot. I ordered mine from Joe Cooper in Yukon so will see how that goes. šŸ¤žšŸ»

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@SnrPhnx I can see them being that way, the couple times Iā€™ve looked at something they seemed like they were doing you a favor just allowing you to look at a vehicle. Also wondering how they stay in business with all those $100k F150s just sitting on the lot. I ordered mine from Joe Cooper in Yukon so will see how that goes. šŸ¤žšŸ»
I hope your Bronco gets to you soon! Mine was released to customer (dealership) by the rail yard, but has not appeared at the dealership yet, at least I havenā€™t been notified if it has. At this point, Iā€™m just sitting on my hands waiting for my phone to buzzā€¦

BTW, look us up on Facebook @ Oklahoma Bronco Club. You donā€™t have to wait to take delivery. We just started the group in April, but are growing quickly. Itā€™s a great resource for getting together for trail rides, or other social deals. We met up at Coffee & Cars Oklahoma City this morning.
Sponsored