First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi! I am new here and have searched the forum but am still confused on whether I need to push my dealer to do something. I put down my deposit, provided my license, and finalized and confirmed my options through the reservation website. Now when I log in it says Ordering with Dealer with the green dot. What does this mean? Does it mean my dealer doesnt have allocations and when order banks open, it will automatically be ordered? Do I need to call them when the order banks open and push them to order my Bronco? I have been told so many different things by different dealers. I wish there was a go-to place for the correct answer. Any insight would be appreciated.

Ford Bronco Ordering With Dealer - Green Dot 2021-09-16_14-42-28
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That "ordering with dealer" page is normal. You'll need to contact your dealer to place an order. Are you looking to order a '22? Otherwise you can order right now and hope for the best (as long as you're getting a soft top).

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you get a build sheet from the dealer?

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That "ordering with dealer" page is normal. You'll need to contact your dealer to place an order. Are you looking to order a '22? Otherwise you can order right now and hope for the best (as long as you're getting a soft top).
Thanks for your help, the funny thing is that the dealership said they already placed my order.
Did you get a build sheet from the dealer?
I received the build sheet and went into the system and confirmed all my options and submitted it. And its been in the ordering with dealer status for two weeks. So maybe after I confirmed everything, they didnt do anything with it?

Last edited:

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you been given a VIN via email? That status can be normal before the vehicle goes into actual production as well. Mine says that as well, but I have a VIN and had an initial build date in August, but that has been pushed back at this time, but my order still shows "Ordering with Dealer" and green dot.

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just make sure you have an agreed upon price in writing from your dealer.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for your help, the funny thing is that the dealership said they already placed my order. Why does no

I received the build sheet and went into the system and confirmed all my options and submitted it. And its been in the ordering with dealer status for two weeks. So maybe after I confirmed everything, they didnt do anything with it?
You're good to go then. Your Bronco has been ordered. Nothing to do now but wait. Nothing will change on that site, even after you get scheduled, built, and shipped.

My Bronco is arriving in a few days and that page still says "ordering with dealer"

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for your help, the funny thing is that the dealership said they already placed my order. Why does no

There should be a priority code on your build sheet, 19 and lower you should be good to go...

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When was your reservation? What is you exact build? Depending on commodities your build could take more or less time to be pull for a build date. If you have a MIC hard top then you’re likely not getting one this year. If you provide more info on all that someone will likely give you better info.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm scheduled for production Sept 20th week and I have the same green dot. The dot appeared after I received the Ford email with the scheduled production date.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm scheduled for production Sept 20th week and I have the same green dot. The dot appeared after I received the Ford email with the scheduled production date.
I got the dot before I was scheduled and I still have the dot after my Bronco was shipped. Dots for everyone!

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When was your reservation? What is you exact build? Depending on commodities your build could take more or less time to be pull for a build date. If you have a MIC hard top then you’re likely not getting one this year. If you provide more info on all that someone will likely give you better info.
Reservation was back in march, build is outer banks soft top, lux package, non squatch, 2.3 engine, leather seats. I made a bunch of changes hoping to get it sooner haha!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi! I am new here and have searched the forum but am still confused on whether I need to push my dealer to do something. I put down my deposit, provided my license, and finalized and confirmed my options through the reservation website. Now when I log in it says Ordering with Dealer with the green dot. What does this mean? Does it mean my dealer doesnt have allocations and when order banks open, it will automatically be ordered? Do I need to call them when the order banks open and push them to order my Bronco? I have been told so many different things by different dealers. I wish there was a go-to place for the correct answer. Any insight would be appreciated.

Ford Bronco Ordering With Dealer - Green Dot 2021-09-16_14-42-28
welcome to the forums that page you are showing is normal means your dealer submitted your order now you just got to play the waiting game Im a early res 7 /14 of last year and got pushed to 22 cause I have a 2 door and they having issues with the hard tops

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ordering With Dealer - Green Dot 1631825790125

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just make sure you have an agreed upon price in writing from your dealer.
Yes thank god I have in writing that they are only charging MSRP. I’ve seen people go through such nightmares with their builds!
Sponsored