Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

". . . . Nothing to do now but wait. Nothing will change on that site"

All Bronco orderers learn to WAIT.
and WAIT
and WAIT
and WAIT

That scene in Beetlejuice where he's waiting to be admitted . . .
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi! I am new here and have searched the forum but am still confused on whether I need to push my dealer to do something. I put down my deposit, provided my license, and finalized and confirmed my options through the reservation website. Now when I log in it says Ordering with Dealer with the green dot. What does this mean? Does it mean my dealer doesnt have allocations and when order banks open, it will automatically be ordered? Do I need to call them when the order banks open and push them to order my Bronco? I have been told so many different things by different dealers. I wish there was a go-to place for the correct answer. Any insight would be appreciated.

2021-09-16_14-42-28.jpg
Visit your dealer. Make sure you get your deal in writing. I convinced my dealer to give me 500 below MSRP by mentioning another dealer in the area. Use your powers. That is all.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Girl…. You’ll be a Bronco owner….soon

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got the same green dot and says ordering with dealer. My picture has my original 4 door order but I just switched to a 2 door and dealer updated order. That picture on the ordering page probably won’t update if my dealer changes order?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got the same green dot and says ordering with dealer. My picture has my original 4 door order but I just switched to a 2 door and dealer updated order. That picture on the ordering page probably won’t update if my dealer changes order?
Nope

Sponsored

BeachingBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, Infiniti QX60,
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went to my dealer and placed an order. I paid my deposit and received my build list along with other paperwork.

I wasn't told of a website I could log into and check the build process. How do I access it?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to my dealer and placed an order. I paid my deposit and received my build list along with other paperwork.

I wasn't told of a website I could log into and check the build process. How do I access it?
When Ford finally pulls your build and assigns you a VIN you will get an email that contains a link to the Pizza Tracker updates. Until then you are stuck with the green dot and a webpage that doesn't change.

I took delivery of my Bronco 6weeks ago and my account still has the green dot and says ordering with dealer.

BeachingBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, Infiniti QX60,
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When Ford finally pulls your build and assigns you a VIN you will get an email that contains a link to the Pizza Tracker updates. Until then you are stuck with the green dot and a webpage that doesn't change.

I took delivery of my Bronco 6weeks ago and my account still has the green dot and says ordering with dealer.
Thanks!

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was a day 3 reservation and order placed in Jan. Changed to a soft top in June and just got delivery to the dealer Sept. 16th. No notice from Ford or the dealer. It just showed up. Not that I’m complaining but anything can happen. I can tell you its well worth the wait. Good luck.
Sponsored