Sponsored

Outer Banks ROCKED Its First Offroad Adventure in Western PA!

mpuchalski3

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had my Outer Banks for a few months now, and the weekend has lined up to the point where I could take it onto some trails and see what it could do. Met up with a friend who has a Sasquatch, and another friend with a beat-up 10+ year old Jeep and we all had a great time!

We haven't really seen rain in a few weeks so the trails were dusty, but the Outer Banks handled tight turns, mud, some boulders, and some fairly aggressive hill climbs like a CHAMPION essentially straight out of the box. No one in the party got stranded, everyone had a good time, and after a heavy wash-down I was only left with some expected racing lines from some gnarly trees. All-in-all a great day, and I can't wait to rock some more trails!
Ford Bronco Outer Banks ROCKED Its First Offroad Adventure in Western PA! 06-25-2022
Sponsored

Klink

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where in Western Pa?

OP
OP

mpuchalski3

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ben Franklin Range past Kittaning in Templeton! They're relatively new and are trying to do an open ride event at least one weekend a month

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had my Outer Banks for a few months now, and the weekend has lined up to the point where I could take it onto some trails and see what it could do. Met up with a friend who has a Sasquatch, and another friend with a beat-up 10+ year old Jeep and we all had a great time!

We haven't really seen rain in a few weeks so the trails were dusty, but the Outer Banks handled tight turns, mud, some boulders, and some fairly aggressive hill climbs like a CHAMPION essentially straight out of the box. No one in the party got stranded, everyone had a good time, and after a heavy wash-down I was only left with some expected racing lines from some gnarly trees. All-in-all a great day, and I can't wait to rock some more trails!
Ford Bronco Outer Banks ROCKED Its First Offroad Adventure in Western PA! 06-25-2022
Do you have the base OBX 4WD or advanced 4WD? Is everything else base OBX?
Sponsored