First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live about 90 minutes away and have been a half dozen times, each time Friday am to Sunday am. I plan to continue to visit for a long weekend at least once a year. I have always camped in the canyon at unimproved (no services) sites. I highly recommend experiencing it at least once!

I've taken a built jeep, a Colorado zr2 bison on 35's, and this most recent trip I took my 2 door 2.3L MT Badlands (non-Sas) and I did mostly blues and a few blacks (some bypasses) with OEM suspension/protection and ended up with only some rock rash on the wheels and skids.

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems to be a great deal. One last question... Green or Blue trails? I know there can be some gnarly stuff out there, but afraid green might be too passive.
I did a blue tour with @userdude and many more this summer. It was a lot of fun but don’t let the blue tour scare you. When we did it it was just some steep climbs / decents and a couple of off camber situations. There was no rock crawling or what I would consider obstacles involved in that trip. I know they have some out there but I think you have to go looking for them.

Sponsored

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want to check it out just so I can enjoy the wildlife and learn some stuff. Can’t wait.

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to check it out just so I can enjoy the wildlife and learn some stuff. Can’t wait.
I wouldn't know what most of the birds I have are-but I have seen road runners, a fox, have heard multiple coyotes after sundown in the distance, lots of lizards, and 1 hog (about a 1/2 mile from the start area on the merus 101 at night). I haven't seen any rodents or snakes or armadillo but I'm sure they are there.
Sponsored