Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That picture is a good example of the trails, so to speak. Two trails, one "easier", the other you'll get pounded like chicken fried steak. I however cannot see the difference. lol
Looks like a good (and heart-racing) time to be had there for sure!
Sponsored

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, I just heard about Wolf Caves for the first time yesterday when I met a Jeep guy at a doc's office in TX. He has a crawler. He got me curious. I have a 2dr Badlands Squatch and I don't think I stand a chance on much in that place. I replaced the tie rods but not the steering box, yet. I have good front bumper and winch. I have frame mounted rails. I want the portals. I think with portals and steering box from 74Weld along with some more armor I might stand a fighting chance on some of it, but a Bronco with IFS will never have the flex on the front end of a built crawler like in the video. None of that Jeep suspension was stock in any way.

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, I just heard about Wolf Caves for the first time yesterday when I met a Jeep guy at a doc's office in TX. He has a crawler. He got me curious. I have a 2dr Badlands Squatch and I don't think I stand a chance on much in that place. I replaced the tie rods but not the steering box, yet. I have good front bumper and winch. I have frame mounted rails. I want the portals. I think with portals and steering box from 74Weld along with some more armor I might stand a fighting chance on some of it, but a Bronco with IFS will never have the flex on the front end of a built crawler like in the video. None of that Jeep suspension was stock in any way.
I watched the video again last night and that's a buggy, it just has some Jeep panels.

There's no way you're doing any reds and probably yellows there. You'd really need to upgrade your rig a lot, and even then I think he'd try to dissuade you. When they mention that 1% you can do with straight axle that IFS can't, it's those.

However, there are lots of other challenges and whatnot, it's not just the reds and yellows. What you have sounds close and if you have a spare tie rod, you could probably check it out. The billet rack definitely will make a difference here, though.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been there one time in my Jeep. I bent my track bar and my friend peeled his rear diff cover. We were both on 35’s. I won’t be taking my Bronco. It is really a good place for buggies or old beat up rigs.
Good luck.
Sponsored