Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basicaly you will feel confident at car show to reach inside the engine bay and do stuff whitout asking and the owner is couple feet aways.... you are a brave idiot..... if you every see my hood open dont event try to put your finger inside .....your finger will be missing
Dude it's a Bronco, it's designed to be beaten and you're freaking out about nothing.

if you're that freaked out by someone opening an oil cap and shaking a trail sight, park that WT in your garage and never take it outside, otherwise someone may look at it without your permission.
Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally look at like; would I touch someone else's new Bronco NO,
so, I am thinking I would say something I probably shouldn't say like WTF dude hands the Fuck Off and everyone would look at me and say it's only a car and I would be like ask first and touch later! even if it was a close friend, I would expect that Right? so my wife would be mad at first but then inside she knows how I feel about the things I work hard for and would agree with my reaction.

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I totally understand where you’re coming from, I prefer people don’t touch my stuff. But I also realize that people aren’t actually damaging anything.

I think what you should do next time is calmly with a level head ask the person to not unscrew things or touch things on your brand new vehicle without asking you. That way you solve the issue, it won’t happen again, and you don’t have to vent on the forum to a bunch of strangers who some are going to make fun of you and others are going to tell you that you should’ve punch him in the face. Neither are conducive

I’d also add that if this bothers you, then don’t ever take your vehicle to anyone else but you for service lol
I know it stupid stuff....
But I was currious .....

I did realize how people are stupid ... only show to the person i know ... the rest they could go to the Ford dealership to see one... lol

I do my own oil change .... i go two car in the who idiot overthight to bolt and start leaking because of it..... then i start to do all my oil change since then
LoL

Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never would have driven an hour to show someone my ride.

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dude it's a Bronco, it's designed to be beaten and you're freaking out about nothing.

if you're that freaked out by someone opening an oil cap and shaking a trail sight, park that WT in your garage and never take it outside, otherwise someone may look at it without your permission.
You are missing the point

I don't mind to break my own stuff doing trail....it my stuff...

I received my truck with one spot on the driver fender with what it look like a bubble in the paint who burst .... my dealerahip was nervous about it... when i see it i did not care.... because it not a showroom truck .... i am doing trail with it.... it like the first ride on a dirt road with have a lot more damage....

But if you are a stranger .... don't touch my shit.... have some boundry... it not yours.... or at the minimum ask first...

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you had blown up it might have ruined the weekend for everyone,I'm a firm believer in the proper amount of action based on the threat.
Maybe you should have started grouping his wife ,see how he liked someone messing with something he might care about.
Had a car in a show once never again suckered stuck to seat,coke can in gas filler,stole valve caps and turn signal lever,next Christmas take the yugo.

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you had blown up it might have ruined the weekend for everyone,I'm a firm believer in the proper amount of action based on the threat.
Maybe you should have started grouping his wife ,see how he liked someone messing with something he might care about.
Had a car in a show once never again suckered stuck to seat,coke can in gas filler,stole valve caps and turn signal lever,next Christmas take the yugo.
You are funny

Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stupid question argument with the wife currious what people think?

My father in law visiting for xmas we want me to drive 1 hrs to show my bronco to sone relative ... they are big fan of bronco ....
I just got my 2 dr with sas .... i say sure no problem....

When we are there my father in law ask to pop the hood to see the engine.... so far so good...

But then I step away to talk to someone and when I turn around the friend of my inlaw have is hand in the engine bay and unscreew the oil cap for few feet aways i was not sure what it was doing but i was shock I was shock and very piss because he took the liberty to do that whotout asking because is a relative of my inlaw i did say nothing and walk quick to see whar it was doing exactly ..... i keep it quiet.... when i close the hood the idiot start to grab the trail sight and shake the bronco to see the ifs working I guess .... it a piece of plastic i will never do that to somebody else vehicule in case the plastic break .... again relative of the inlaw i shut up.......

On the ride home i say something about the idiot.... to my wife and my father inlaw... they both think i am overreacting ......

what you guy think.....

If it was not my inlaw anybody else the will have been clearly notify on the spot loud and clear.....

I told the i whant them to go to a car show and when the owner of the car walk few feet away i want to reach inside the engine bay and unscreew anything and see what happen..... i think few thing will happen....
A-someone will get shoot
B-someone will end up on their ass
C-someone will have missing teeth
D-they will get yell at they will never do it again
E-who know

Let me know what you think and what you will do

It not that big of thing .... but i am f...piss

Ask me again to drive to show it again ... and see how i will be my respond ....
I had a neighbor do something similar with our pool equipment. I come home from work and see the guy by my pool equipment. He had taken off a piece and was looking at it. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was putting in a pool himself and needed to see how this specific piece worked. I had a big problem with it even though nothing was messed up. First of all, ask first. Second, what if I wasn't there and he broke something. wtf?

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know it stupid stuff....
But I was currious .....

I did realize how people are stupid ... only show to the person i know ... the rest they could go to the Ford dealership to see one... lol

I do my own oil change .... i go two car in the who idiot overthight to bolt and start leaking because of it..... then i start to do all my oil change since then
LoL
I’m with you man. I had an oil change done once by a ford dealer and they forgot to put the oil cap on… had a big mess under the hood on the way home.

I don’t care for having people touch my stuff, especially if it’s disrespectful. But handling it the right way without getting them pissed and wanting to do it some more is tough lol

NMBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're overreacting. I would of politely walk over to their car and jump up and down on its hood a few times...politely. :sneaky:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have to ask the question you already know the answer
Sponsored

Status