First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 4D White wrapped in XPEL Stealth PPF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you, THANK YOU for responding and helping me! I am ABSOLUTELY going with the WT now (which I’m SO THRILLED about!) because of your detailed and thoughtful information - no one could tell me about the graphic delete on the hood, but you 100% did! Just know that you made someone out in Broncoland VERY happy this evening!😃

Absolutely!! My Pleasure. I battled back and forth between the WT, the OuterBanks(my original choice), and the Badlands. Ultimately it came down to the way the WT Bronco looks side by side to the Non SAS variants. I thought 35’s would be too big for a daily driver, but I’m so happy I went for it. Your Bronco with SAS will drive better than you think it will.. Blows away the new Jeeps for ride quality too. Honestly I don’t love the SAS fender flares, but may swap them out for the slimmer non SAS flares, or the painted flares from the Outer Banks. The only thing I may have done differently is when I successfully got through Ford’s servers to reserve a First Edition I should have went through with it, but I thought the price increase over the Outer Banks (My original reservation) for the minor differences wasn’t worth it at the time. Who knows🤷🏻‍♂️ It was a pretty stressful process… lol
Sponsored

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Absolutely!! My Pleasure. I battled back and forth between the WT, the OuterBanks(my original choice), and the Badlands. Ultimately it came down to the way the WT Bronco looks side by side to the Non SAS variants. I thought 35’s would be too big for a daily driver, but I’m so happy I went for it. Your Bronco with SAS will drive better than you think it will.. Blows away the new Jeeps for ride quality too. Honestly I don’t love the SAS fender flares, but may swap them out for the slimmer non SAS flares, or the painted flares from the Outer Banks. The only thing I may have done differently is when I successfully got through Ford’s servers to reserve a First Edition I should have went through with it, but I thought the price increase over the Outer Banks (My original reservation) for the minor differences wasn’t worth it at the time. Who knows🤷🏻‍♂️ It was a pretty stressful process… lol
Oh, so good to hear! I feel like we’ve all been back and forth between models - it’s hard when they offer some things in certain ones, but not in others. I just emailed my salesperson, and he’s happy to change it over for me tomorrow although he did mention that it’s going to take even longer for that trim level because of commodity issues 😬. Some days I feel like I may never ever get my hands on one. But, there’s a reason for everything, and honestly I leased a car a little over a year ago as an “in between” fun truck because I figured I’d just wait until things settled down, but they never did! I was also just so over the truck I owned before the lease, so I needed something shiny and new until I got the Bronco. I still have time left on the lease, but that dealership wanted to buy me out of the lease totally as they NEED used cars, so technically, I could get a Bronco now. Only thing is in NY, they are between 13k all the way up to (and over!) 30k over MSRP, and I just won’t do that - could I, sure, but the principal of it and not getting exactly what I want, really made up my mind not to. I also have a convertible, so she’ll get me happily though the spring, summer and a bit of fall, so time will fly by! Again, I cannot thank you enough for responding to my comment - I know I would have deeply regretted not going with what my heart originally wanted.😌

OP
OP
justinp72

justinp72

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, so good to hear! I feel like we’ve all been back and forth between models - it’s hard when they offer some things in certain ones, but not in others. I just emailed my salesperson, and he’s happy to change it over for me tomorrow although he did mention that it’s going to take even longer for that trim level because of commodity issues 😬. Some days I feel like I may never ever get my hands on one. But, there’s a reason for everything, and honestly I leased a car a little over a year ago as an “in between” fun truck because I figured I’d just wait until things settled down, but they never did! I was also just so over the truck I owned before the lease, so I needed something shiny and new until I got the Bronco. I still have time left on the lease, but that dealership wanted to buy me out of the lease totally as they NEED used cars, so technically, I could get a Bronco now. Only thing is in NY, they are between 13k all the way up to (and over!) 30k over MSRP, and I just won’t do that - could I, sure, but the principal of it and not getting exactly what I want, really made up my mind not to. I also have a convertible, so she’ll get me happily though the spring, summer and a bit of fall, so time will fly by! Again, I cannot thank you enough for responding to my comment - I know I would have deeply regretted not going with what my heart originally wanted.😌
Your dealer is charging over MSRP?

I paid MSRP, plus did extremely well on my trade in. If you need a dealership in NY, I’d be happy to offer a recommendation..

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your dealer is charging over MSRP?

I paid MSRP, plus did extremely well on my trade in. If you need a dealership in NY, I’d be happy to offer a recommendation..
Yup - everyone on Long Island is! This is a family friend, and it really is less than anyone else is charging, but thank you! He already told me that the Wildtrak is going to take even longer, and now I wonder if I should just go back to the fully loaded Badlands, but I don’t think I like the Sasquatch package’s wheel rims on it. Ugh.😣

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Hood graphic is a vinyl decal. I watched them take it off in about 2 minutes with a steam gun. Don’t let that be the deciding factor.

I went Wildtrak all the way. For 2021 the WT Represented approx ~13% of All Broncos whereas the Badlands was ~41%. Instead of building a Badlands w/Sasquatch I went for the WT for the perceived resale value, which may or may not make a difference in the end. The BL built with every option ends up costing more than the WT too.

Going WT, I did have to settle for the one color combination with the leather package, and no swaybar disconnect, but for me and what I will use my bronco for I don’t need it. Plus, I preferred to have the Sport mode as an option in the WT software for the transmission, which makes a big difference in performance from my persoective. I love my Wildtrak!
I just ordered a second Bronco for my wife. She also got Ox White (That won’t look strange with 2 white bronco’s in the driveway). She actually went with the Badlands because it is the only interior you can get LUX and all black. She didn’t like the 2 tone of the WT or my OBX. The little nuances of the trims is strange at times

Sponsored
OP
OP
justinp72

justinp72

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just ordered a second Bronco for my wife. She also got Ox White (That won’t look strange with 2 white bronco’s in the driveway). She actually went with the Badlands because it is the only interior you can get LUX and all black. She didn’t like the 2 tone of the WT or my OBX. The little nuances of the trims is strange at times
Actually the two-tone interior ended up being nicer than I thought. if I had a choice I would’ve went black. I was against it at first but now it grew on me. Also I may be covering the seats with Wet Okole anyway. I also went with a Wildtrak because of Sport and Baha mode which the badlands does not have. I can live without a swaybar disconnect..

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Actually the two-tone interior ended up being nicer than I thought. if I had a choice I would’ve went black. I was against it at first but now it grew on me. Also I may be covering the seats with Wet Okole anyway. I also went with a Wildtrak because of Sport and Baha mode which the badlands does not have. I can live without a swaybar disconnect..
I am pretty sure that Badlands has Baja. I used it in a BL at off rodeo. From what they told me the difference between Baja and Sport is Baja is 4H and sport is 4A - other then that they are the same. Again little nuances…

OP
OP
justinp72

justinp72

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am pretty sure that Badlands has Baja. I used it in a BL at off rodeo. From what they told me the difference between Baja and Sport is Baja is 4H and sport is 4A - other then that they are the same. Again little nuances…
yes you are correct. It was the sport mode I was after. It took so damn long waiting for it I forgot after a while. Lol. I originally had ordered an OBX…

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yes you are correct. It was the sport mode I was after. It took so damn long waiting for it I forgot after a while. Lol. I originally had ordered an OBX…
Yea my build was originally a WT but when they changed out the painted mirrors and handles I moved to OBX. But they are pretty much identical once you option them out

OP
OP
justinp72

justinp72

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea my build was originally a WT but when they changed out the painted mirrors and handles I moved to OBX. But they are pretty much identical once you option them out
I would’ve done the same thing if I had to settle for the 22 model. I like the mirrors and the handles painted. I’m also considering putting the smaller fender flares on it to have a little more wheel poke. did you add sasquach to the OBX?

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks great! White hasn't been my favorite color, but this is makes an argument. Probably my favorite stealth wrap so far!

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would’ve done the same thing if I had to settle for the 22 model. I like the mirrors and the handles painted. I’m also considering putting the smaller fender flares on it to have a little more wheel poke. did you add sasquach to the OBX?
I do have Sasquatch

0A15F2D9-23E2-4B56-887C-1E76F26F59B9.jpeg

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is one!! Damn, I was thinking of Stealth on my OxWt Wildtrak whenever it shows up. Looks soooooo good. I'll definitely be painting my handles when it comes in, then need to see if I can afford that price tag, but I love this!!!!

DunawY

Wildtrak
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had my installer put on a small sample piece before I decided, but I still wasn’t 100% because the OW is awesome from the factory.The wife didn’t get it, some friends didn’t get it, but as I watched my install over this past couple weeks, I went from 50/50 to 100% once the hood was done. Then I had to decide to keep or lose the WT hood decal, which I decided Not to cover with the XPEL (voids hood warranty from XPEL), and I wasn’t going to spend another 300 for the factory decal to put back on top of the ppf.. I wanted something different then Every other White car out there, and especially different then another OW Bronco in my area. I wanted to feel like my money was well spent because it’s not cheap. After seeing it today for the first time at sunset…I was blown away. The pics don’t give you the full perspective. I say Go For It!
$300 to remove the WT hood decal and replace? I have a black 4d do in this week and I didn’t get PPF at the factory to speed up the order. (I’m stupid jealous of the color matched door handles)

BroncoTroy

Wildtrak
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are the back windows factory tint with 20%to match on the front two windows?
Sponsored