Sponsored

Painted low profile / flat fender flares coming?

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I believe in Texas you are good as long as the tires only stick out 3 inches or less from the fender. This is part of the reason I went Outer Banks without Sasquatch. I'll deal with bigger lift/tires later. It would be a pain in the butt trying to match new fender flares to Cactus Gray.
that’s the next question, do the aftermarket tend to come out with painted to match OEM or do we have to get it painted after the fact?
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Painted low profile / flat fender flares coming? BFC8E54B-2E33-41F0-A32C-5326155C649B

If the seam build is any indication, there will be plenty of aftermarket fenders/flares
This is the exact reason why I finally decided I had to go 2dr. Swapping the rear fender on the 4dr. does not change the round arch on the door, and I NEED these squared fenders.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this shit that is “coming”, “leaked”, “teased”, “late availability “, they better not price gouge since I would have just ordered the vehicle with this shit.
This post is completely speculative as the OP was just asking if they would/could be offered. What's got your jimmies rustled this morning?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This post is completely speculative as the OP was just asking if they would/could be offered. What's got your jimmies rustled this morning?
Settling for Rapid Red has my jimmies permanently rustled.

seeing all the rad shit I’m missing out on next month when 2022 options are revealed might make me put my face through glass

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

People drive trucks around with several inches of tire sticking out, myself included. Doesn't seem to be a problem in my area. I'm hoping to have a mostly flush flair option by delivery time. 3 or 4 inches seems about right, like my Pickup:

Ford Bronco Painted low profile / flat fender flares coming? BFC8E54B-2E33-41F0-A32C-5326155C649B
It may not seem to be a problem, except to the people following you. With the occasional thrown stone people will be dealing will chipped windshields.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may not seem to be a problem, except to the people following you. With the occasional thrown stone people will be dealing will chipped windshields.
True for most setups I've seen, but I have big old Toyota 4WD mud flaps out back. No one follows me anyway, they pass me. They don't call it the 3.slo for nothing 😅

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe in Texas you are good as long as the tires only stick out 3 inches or less from the fender. This is part of the reason I went Outer Banks without Sasquatch. I'll deal with bigger lift/tires later. It would be a pain in the butt trying to match new fender flares to Cactus Gray.
It would be wayyyyyy easier and cheaper to worry about paint matching new fenders later vs an aftermarket lift/ 5 new wheels and tires/ regearing

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be wayyyyyy easier and cheaper to worry about paint matching new fenders later vs an aftermarket lift/ 5 new wheels and tires/ regearing
It's definitely different for everyone. A 4.27 gear ratio is plenty for my purposes. My dealer will buy back the stock tires and have new tires put on when I purchase the vehicle so I'll likely be paying 2/3 of what new tires would cost. So $1000 out of pocket for 33" tires. Maybe a 2" lift at a later date. So say $2500 total. For me that's much cheaper than Sasquatch + the trial and error of painting fenders.
Sponsored