Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am glad a Bronco is in my future and looking forward to all of my Firsts. I have made my peace on the other threads, so here I will just be happy.
Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats the kind of stuff I was wanting to hear... I kept trying to reserve the FE but the site sept crashing. I am with ya and think I would have made the same choice and started a half down payment between now and ordering time. BTW I see you are from Baltimore, I used to live in Glen Bernie many moons ago.
Yeah, I tried for 2.5 hours and finally got it, from what I've seen on here, I got mine somewhere in the last 10 minutes or so before people are reporting first seeing the reservations full notification. I'm struggling to not buy something cheap in the interim, but I don't drive anywhere since my office is closed and having that down payment will be refreshing.

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2dr Fe on reserve and will likely keep that but do wanna see the configurator to see what is actually available as add on for all models.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco will be far and away the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. So I'm totally content. I guess if I were fussy about heated steering wheels and leather seats it might be a different story

I'll just be happy with something with AC, power anything, and not a total rust bucket.

I washed my Ranger in the driveway today. When I was done I had to park it on the street and wash all the rust flakes and chunks of paint and metal off the driveway.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only gripe is Mr Levine's insistence that the Sasquatch package not come with the manual.

I'm going to have to change my screen name or just go back to lurking. The package really isn't that much added onto a Badlands 2.3L I think someone is just angling for a bigger bonus if they cut out options related costs.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm leaning Badlands and options to consider:
V-6
360 degree camera (ie High interior).

Black Diamond is another option if it is WAY cheaper w/ Sasquatch.

The colors have been the biggest disappointment for me - but I can get over it. I live a very blessed life so I don't sweat the small stuff.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m pretty happy with the packages. I was a bit surprised by the pricing, but it what it is

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco will be far and away the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. So I'm totally content. I guess if I were fussy about heated steering wheels and leather seats it might be a different story

I'll just be happy with something with AC, power anything, and not a total rust bucket.

I washed my Ranger in the driveway today. When I was done I had to park it on the street and wash all the rust flakes and chunks of paint and metal off the driveway.
My 02 f150 hasn’t been washed in probably 6+ years but the same thing would happen Haha. I’m afraid it would go from black to gray after a good car wash!

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m feeling pretty good right now, but going to have to wait until the build and price is out before I give a final answer.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For affordability, love the features of the Black Diamond..... except no LED signature front lights. Jeez, you can get those on a Sentra these days...

So stepping all the way up to Badlands pretty much for the LEDs. (yeah, a petty thing).
I’m the same way, except the badlands comes with some extra suspension goodies that are nice as well. I bought a ‘19 grand Cherokee with everything blacked out but it didn’t have the cool led running lights.. I thought it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, but the whole year and a half of owning it, it bothered me way too much. I won’t make that mistake this time lol

Sponsored

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m the same way, except the badlands comes with some extra suspension goodies that are nice as well.
Pretty sure that I'm still going BD for the really appealing setup at the best price. I know without a doubt within a few months (or weeks) there will be many aftermarket options for things like LED lights, lightbars, tail lamps etc. I'd love to have $50Kish to get the perfect ride, but a BD with Mid pkg and no further options may go right around MSRP on the X-Plan pricing.

7ToeJoe

Base
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350,F150,CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heck yeah I'm happy, this Bronco is hotter than a billy goat in a pepper patch! And next year I'll be drivin' one.

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes. More, than content in fact. I've been waiting for this for years. Ford did a great job and, in places they fell short, the aftermarket will provide.

Nate

MadJawa889

Black Diamond
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, people are getting pretty picky and fired up, aren't they? On the one hand, I'm thinking, "Chill the Buck down," on the other hand, I get it. It's getting pricey with options, and when you are custom ordering a vehicle, after placing a reservation, your expectation of getting EXACTLY what you want is very high.

It's been entertaining to watch some of the meltdowns. Just imagine how much fun it'll be once the configurator is launched! Dozen of class action lawsuits filed that day! And think of all the petitions and, "Ford are you listening," posts! Fun times ahead!

*Edit to answer the question: I'd be content with the base Outer Banks and Sasquatch, although I do plan to add way too many expensive options.
I too like the Outer Banks but to be honest if I could get the Black Dimond with a little more tech I.E. improved sound system I think that would perfectly check all the boxes. It’s weird when you move to the Outer Banks you give up the standard rear locker only to gain the potential of acquiring the premium Lux package. Lmao the black diamond is only 38k as is so optioned with hard top and let’s say 2.7 we are prob looking north of 45k but let’s wait and see?

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know without a doubt within a few months (or weeks) there will be many aftermarket options for things like LED lights, lightbars, tail lamps etc.
I sure hope you’re right about this. The current grand Cherokee model has been out for a few years and there are still no options for aftermarket headlight. Buying the upgraded headlights second hand is around $1000 and then you have to also get a new wiring harness for $500 to accommodate. Makes no sense
Sponsored