Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone out there perfectly content with the Models as they are equipped? It seems like I see a lot of complaints or at least unsatisfied comments about the models and are already talking about aftermarket add ons.

I myself am pretty well pleased with the Badlands 4 model. Sure I may add the Sasquatch pkg and in a perfect world I would like to see the 2.7L, automatic tranny & hardtop standard on that model but the world ain't perfect and I am really excited to picking up my new Bronco next year!

My last Bronco was a 1976 and I have missed it since I sold it 20 years ago. As a matter of fact if I still had it I could sell it and pay cash for my new one.
Sponsored

marshmap

Big Bend
First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Big Bend Sas 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m more or less content, I can get absolutely everything I want on the Big Bend 2 door with mid pack and a manual. I’d love to have a base with Copilot 360 tech but I’m not going to cancel my reservation if such a thing can’t be had.

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone out there perfectly content with the Models as they are equipped? It seems like I see a lot of complaints or at least unsatisfied comments about the models and are already talking about aftermarket add ons.

I myself am pretty well pleased with the Badlands 4 model. Sure I may add the Sasquatch pkg and in a perfect world I would like to see the 2.7L, automatic tranny & hardtop standard on that model but the world ain't perfect and I am really excited to picking up my new Bronco next year!

My last Bronco was a 1976 and I have missed it since I sold it 20 years ago. As a matter of fact if I still had it I could sell it and pay cash for my new one.
Yeah, people are getting pretty picky and fired up, aren't they? On the one hand, I'm thinking, "Chill the Buck down," on the other hand, I get it. It's getting pricey with options, and when you are custom ordering a vehicle, after placing a reservation, your expectation of getting EXACTLY what you want is very high.

It's been entertaining to watch some of the meltdowns. Just imagine how much fun it'll be once the configurator is launched! Dozen of class action lawsuits filed that day! And think of all the petitions and, "Ford are you listening," posts! Fun times ahead!

*Edit to answer the question: I'd be content with the base Outer Banks and Sasquatch, although I do plan to add way too many expensive options.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm happy with Ford and what they've done with the new Bronco. I don't think anyone can give you a solid answer on being content with what's offered until the configuration tool is online.

jhtolatc

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are there things I’d want to do a la carte that won’t be available? Sure. But I’m certain that I’ll be able to build out a model that will be just fine for my needs and wants. No worries.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am very happy with the stuff the black diamond comes standered with I plan on adding a few things like 10 speed auto and 2.7 liter if price alows it I might upgrade the steel wheels too another option I’m also looking at is dropping the 2.7 for the 2.3 and adding sasquatch pakage

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands with the samsquanch package, steel front and rear bumpers, and a roof rack... what else does anyone seriously need?

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife says I am never content with anything. So I have to say no...

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be honest, I am extremely thrilled with the base model. My plan was to get the base and add 4x4 but it is standard so now i"ll probably just add the modular bumper and aux switches. I have a 72 bronco that I love driving on weekends with the top off, but don't want to take it camping, snowboarding, etc because it is an uncut in great shape and I don't want to damage it. I've always wanted a Bronco with the modern amenities and I can't afford an ICON. I can't believe I get what I want for $30k. I was thinking that I would be in the $40-$45k range. Even the 4 banger with the manual and two overdrive gears fits the bill.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a simple guy, I've always been pretty easy to please when it comes to features, where I'm a stickler is driving dynamics, performance and styling. The only convenience feature I look for on new cars is Apple Carplay, if its got that and I like the way it looks/drives then I'm set.

Sponsored
OP
OP
truth2ak

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very happy with the stuff the black diamond comes standered with I plan on adding a few things like 10 speed auto and 2.7 liter if price slows it I might upgrade the steel wheels too another option I’m looking at is dropping the 2.7 for the 2.3 and adding sasquatch pakage
What you said is exactly what I was/am considering. I reserved the BL but may switch to your config with the changes you mentioned if the price allows for it.

Last edited:

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm very content. The choices are very good and I've found the model that best meets my needs. No complaints at all.

OP
OP
truth2ak

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm very content. The choices are very good and I've found the model that best meets my needs. No complaints at all.
Kudos that is exactly what I was wanting to find out from my post... Also I spend a lot of time in Colorado Springs... We love visiting Manitou Springs when in the area awesome place.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be honest, I am extremely thrilled with the base model. My plan was to get the base and add 4x4 but it is standard so now i"ll probably just add the modular bumper and aux switches. I have a 72 bronco that I love driving on weekends with the top off, but don't want to take it camping, snowboarding, etc because it is an uncut in great shape and I don't want to damage it. I've always wanted a Bronco with the modern amenities and I can't afford an ICON. I can't believe I get what I want for $30k. I was thinking that I would be in the $40-$45k range. Even the 4 banger with the manual and two overdrive gears fits the bill.
I am in the same boat, but thinking enough owners will try to unload their bumpers for aftermarket and maybe I’d scoop one up.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I would say content. You will always want some different configurations, but they hit what I want almost perfectly.
Sponsored