BroncoFamTX

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wondering if anyone has installed on a bronco heritage and what happens with doors off also what happens if you already have remote start? Does it throw things off since it includes remote start?
Sponsored

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wondering if anyone has installed on a bronco heritage and what happens with doors off also what happens if you already have remote start? Does it throw things off since it includes remote start?
I installed it on my '23 HE. I haven't had the doors off but I haven't had any change in any of the functions, including remote start.

OP
OP
BroncoFamTX

BroncoFamTX

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I installed it on my '23 HE. I haven't had the doors off but I haven't had any change in any of the functions, including remote start.
Thx! Couple more questions - I have a 24 HE - do you get security notifications in Ford Pass App and how is the sensitivity adjusted - manually - at install only ?

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thx! Couple more questions - I have a 24 HE - do you get security notifications in Ford Pass App and how is the sensitivity adjusted - manually - at install only ?
Yes, I receive notifications thru the app if it is set off. It is adjusted manually on the unit with a small dial. Reading comments from other's experiences it seems to vary but I set mine to the most sensitive setting and have only had it go off once since installed 5 months ago. That was in a parking lot unattended, not sure what set it off. During testing it needed a pretty good bump or pull on the door to set it off.

OP
OP
BroncoFamTX

BroncoFamTX

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Awesome. Thx so much! Going to go ahead & get mine ordered . Much appreciated! I was really concerned with it possibly glitching since the HE comes standard with the remote start and adding this has it as well.

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed it in mine and goes off randomly seconds after locking it.

It warns with a single hit and goes off with repeated hits. I have never gotten a notification in the app, however. No idea why.

I don't remember if I installed the jumper cable it comes with, but the remote start works like before on my 22 OBX.
Ford Bronco Perimeter Plus Install - Bronco Heritage 1716485074286-he
Sponsored